As per new RBI Master Directions 2017, it is mandatory to complete your KYC on or before 28th Feb 2018. This measure will ensure uninterrupted use of your Ola Money Wallet.
How to complete KYC?
- Basic KYC – Enter your PAN/Voter ID/Passport/Driver License number on your website here and enjoy a monthly limit of Rs 10k on your Ola Money wallet and a yearly limit of Rs 1L for a year
- Full KYC – To upgrade your wallet to a 1L monthly limit from the current Rs 10,000 per month, send the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Photograph/ Selfie
- Certified copy of Proof of Address and Identity (anyone)
- Driving License
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India
- Aadhaar Card or letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India
Basis the new RBI guidelines, in the event that you don’t complete your KYC verification on or before 28th Feb 2018 *, you will not be able to further reload your Ola Money wallet, you will only be able to use your existing balance. Post-February 28, 2018, adding money to balance is restricted until submission of an officially valid ID
Please reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com , if you need any further assistance.
- Subject to the limits prescribed under applicable laws and T&Cs
- Subject to RBI guidelines
- Feb 28th, 2018 or other timelines as prescribed by the RBI