Get ready for a musical joy ride of a lifetime! Play the #SunburnWithOla contest and win FREE couples passes to listen DJ Snake at the Sunburn in your city.
Here are the 3 simple things that you should do to take part in this contest.
1. Say “Yes” in the comments section of the Facebook post
2. Tag a friend in your comment!
3. Mention the name of your city in your comment
And that is all it takes to get a chance to win couple passes for the Sunburn fest happening in your city.
Go ahead and participate now, the contest ends on 4PM, 17th Feb, 2017.
The dates of the Sunburn fest are as follows:
17th Feb – Hyderabad
18th Feb – Kolkata
19th Feb – Chennai
Terms & Conditions:
• All 3 steps have to be fulfilled to be considered as an eligible entry to the contest.
• The contest is open till 4PM 17th February, 2017.
• This prize can’t be broken into halves for redemption at different times and can’t be clubbed with any other offer
• The winners will be notified through Private Message and the respective winners have to revert with their acceptance of the prize and with any details that is requested of them within 12 hours, else they will be considered forfeiting the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
• No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize
• The winners get only the couple pass, any additional costs that they may incur including and not limited to food, stay and travel would be borne by the winner.
• Ola accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winning. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the Prize
• Ola shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the contest
• Ola shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss
• Ola reserves the right to change/withdraw the offer at its discretion
• In all matters related to the contest, Ola’s decision is final