This year, experience Mysore Dasara, the epitome of royalty in a unique and one of its kind experience, brought out together by KSTDC & Ola.
We’ll fly you down to Mysore from Bangalore in an exclusive Tourism flight with executive seating. You can relish this unique experience at a nominal fare of just Rs. 2000* per person, together with exclusive offers and discounts from Ola Rentals, for you to enjoy sightseeing and experience the Mysore Dasara in all its grandeur and royalty.
The exclusive flights are available between 2nd and 6th October. To be eligible for winning an opportunity to take the flights, all you need to do is take maximum rides with code DASARA.
Winners will be selected every day and will be intimated well in advance.
The more you ride, the more your chances of winning!
Book an Ola now!
Terms and conditions
- This offer is for residents of Bangalore only.
- The Fly to Mysore campaign is available between 2nd Oct and 6th Oct.
- This ride is provided by KSTDC’s authorized aviation partner – Air Vimana. Ola is a ground transportation partner for this campaign.
- Ola has partnered as an aggregator platform and as ground transportation partner for the campaign to bring these rides for Ola customers for a promotional fare.
- Payments for winning customers will be accepted only via Ola Money.
- Ola does not accept any liability that may arise from this activity.
- Two flight schedules are available a day – 8:30 A.M and 3:00 PM. For 2nd October, only 3:00 PM flight is available.
- Winners will be provided seats in the order of selection as per process. No rescheduling of any seating is allowed.
- Each individual winning customer is eligible for a maximum of 2 seats
- For every day except 2nd October, the rides taken, using the code DASARA till 3:00PM will be taken to identify winners as per process defined in detailed T&C.
- For 2nd October, all rides taken on 1st October 2016 will be considered.
- Ola will provide drop to HAL Airport for winning passengers. If for any reason, the customers don’t make it to the flight, Ola is not responsible and does not guarantee seats on another flight.
- Winners must make their own transport arrangements to HAL airport.
- The ride is only One Way and local arrangements and return travel arrangements have to be made by the passengers.
- Aircraft is subject to availability, airworthiness and weather conditions. Refund will not be made as per Aviation partner rules.
- All the terms of agreement for flight are applicable between the passenger and the designated aviation partner only and Ola is just a facilitator for the marketing campaign
Payment for this campaign will happen via Ola Money, the process will be informed to winning customer well in advance .
- Ola does not guarantee a seat on the flight even after taking a maximum number of rides.
- Only the users with the maximum number of rides, in sequential order, will be eligible for first acceptance basis after informing the customer.
- Payment for this campaign will happen via Ola Money, the process will be informed to winning customer well in advance.
- Relevant documentation needs to be made available to Ola to share with aviation partner to create manifest in advance. Failing to provide documentation will automatically cancel the customer’s chance of taking a ride.
- These are more terms and conditions that govern the Ola Fly to Mysore Campaign offered by ANI Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Ola” or “us”), to all persons (hereinafter referred to as “you”).
- This Fly to Mysore is valid only in Bangalore. The contest shall be valid from 2nd October 2016 to 6th October 2016 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”).
- This FLY TO MYSORE Campaign is applicable only to persons of 18 years of age and above, who are capable of entering into a valid contract (“Participant”).
- Winners (as defined below) are permitted to redeem awards only on providing their identity cards and address proof. In case a person is unable to provide such confirmation during the Offer Period, such Winner forfeits his award and right to win.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to all terms and conditions identified in these Terms. Ola and its partnering brands reserve the right to withdraw/modify the details of the contest and the awards, at their sole discretion.
- Payments for winning customers will be accepted only via Ola Money.
- The competition shall only be applicable on [OLA Micro, OLA Mini, OLA Prime, SUV, LUX, and Ola RENTALS](“Permitted Categories”) and does not apply to OLA Share.
In order to stand a chance to win the Identified Prizes (as defined below), Participants are required to complete the following tasks (“Eligible Participants”).
- Complete the maximum number of Valid Ola Rides (as defined below) (applicable to Micro, Mini, Prime, Lux, SUV and Rentals) during the Offer Period.
- Apply the Dasara specific code “DASARA” at the time of booking such rides taken during the aforesaid period.
- For the purpose of this clause, a ‘Valid Ola Ride’ shall mean a ride completed by a Participant, by booking a ride on OLA’s mobile app, for one of OLA’s Permitted Categories, , and for which the Participant has paid the full fare required to be paid for such use of the relevant category of Ola service.
- During each day of the Offer Period, OLA would identify among all Eligible Participants, the top 8 Eligible Participants for such day of the Offer Period, who have achieved the maximum number of Valid Ola rides on the previous day between [12am] to [3pm] by using the Festival Code (“Selected Participant”). Such Selected Participants shall win an opportunity to win the Festival Prize (as defined below) by answering a few questions right (“Prize Winner”). If there are more than four Selected Participants in any day of the Offer Period, due to a tie in number of Valid Ola Rides using Festival Code, such Selected Participants will be asked 3 questions and 4 final participants providing the right answers would be the winner of the Festival Prize (“Tie-Breaker Process”).
- All Eligible Participants stand a chance to win the Festival Prize during the Offer Period.
- For this event, there are  Festival Prizes to be won every day of the Offer Period.
- The Festival Prize is an opportunity to fly to Mysore from Bangalore, to see the Mysore Dasara along with one additional person, during the Offer Period, at the discounted price of Rs.2000/- per ticket, plus applicable taxes on answering a few questions right (“Festival Prize”).
- The Festival Prize covers only the flight tickets for two (including the Prize Winner) from Bangalore, at a discounted pricing along with the cab rides to the HAL airport in Bangalore.
- The flight tickets will be provided to a 9-seater executive jet owned and operated by Kairali Aviation Pvt. Ltd under its brand name Air Vimana, flying out of HAL Airport.
- Accommodation, food, beverages, shopping and all other expenses have to borne by Prize Winners independently.
- The dates of travel are pre-decided by Ola and would be communicated to the Prize Winners on winning.
- The dates and other package details are not subject to any change on request of the Prize Winners.
- All Prize Winners have to sign an agreement, highlighting the terms and conditions of the Festival Prize, including and not limited to a liability clause. In case of a non-acceptance of above conditions, Ola and its partners reserve the right to withdraw the Festival Prize.
- In case of a no-show for the trip, the Prize Winner forfeits the Festival Prize.
- The Festival Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances. The Fly to Mysore Campaign shall be conducted either by Ola or through its authorized third party agency during the Offer Period. The decision of Ola on the results of the Fly to Mysore Campaign shall be final and binding.
- Winner(s) would be notified via telephone/ SMS on their mobile number and they can reach out to Ola at [email protected] Call-centres would be functional 24*7. The final results of the FLY TO MYSORE Campaign shall also be shared on each day of the Offer Period on Ola Blog – blog.olacabs.com. Participant(s) agrees to receive communication(s) through a call, SMS or email from Ola and/or its affiliates relating to the Fly to Mysore Campaign.
- Participant(s) unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Ola and/or its affiliates in respect of the Fly to Mysore Campaign.
- The Prize Winner acknowledge, that Ola does not endorse or promote any third-party and the extent of Ola’s involvement in this FLY TO MYSORE Campaign is for providing the air-tickets at a discounted pricing for promotional purpose only as part of a marketing campaign. Any and all liabilities arising in relation to the flight, air-tickets, service of flight shall be solely borne by Kairali Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
- In the event, the Prize Winner(s) of the Fly to Mysore Campaign is not interested in taking such trip in the time period specified by Ola, the Prize Winner forfeits its right to such Festival Prize.
- Winners would also be required to produce the copy of their valid identity cards well in advance, at the time indicated by Ola to be sent to a designated e-mail ID, failing which, the winners stand to forfeit the offer.
- Prizes will be handed over to the Winner only. The Winners of the Festival Prize are suggested to get their own travel Insurance / any other insurance at their own cost and Ola or its affiliates shall not be responsible for the same.
- The applicable taxes on the Identified Prizes, if any, shall be borne by the respective Winner(s). Ola or its associate companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same.
- Participation in the Fly to Mysore Campaign is voluntary and such participation constitutes acceptance of these Terms. Any Participant found using any unfair means, is liable to be immediately disqualified in Ola’s sole discretion.
- By participating in the Fly to Mysore Campaign, the Participant hereby consents to the accessing of information and/or images of the Participant by Ola and/or its affiliates and partners for the purpose of this Fly to Mysore Campaign. Further, Ola shall be at liberty to use the Participant information for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participant.
- Participant agrees that all/any pictures appearing in promotions for Fly to Mysore Campaign are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Pictures and images shown in the promotional material for the Fly to Mysore Campaign or on the website are visual representations and the actual may differ.
- Ola reserves the right to change/alter/modify any of the terms and conditions under this Fly to Mysore Campaign at its sole discretion by notice. It also reserves its right to substitute the Festival Prizes with prizes of equivalent value at its sole discretion.
Representation and Warranties by Participant
Participant represents and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age and legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By participating in the Fly to Mysore Campaign, the Participant warrants that all information provided by the Participant regarding his/her name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Ola and/or affiliates.
Participant agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Participant, including but not limited to, the submissions and personal information of the Participants may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Ola, for the purposes of verifying the authenticity and eligibility of the Participants. Further, the Participant hereby understands that such third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction of India and notwithstanding anything, each Participant consents to transfer of information (including any personal information) to any such locations.
Participant gives Ola the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
Participant agrees that Ola shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Fly to Mysore Campaign or with the acceptance of Festival Prizes.
Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Ola, its associated companies and affiliates, and respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Participant of these Term or an applicable laws.
Ola shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Fly to Mysore Campaign. Furthermore, Ola will not be responsible or liable for:
- Any failure to receive details of Festival Codes due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;.
- Any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or codes.
- Any computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures.
- Any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Ola or it partners.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Friendship Fest or
any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost or misrouted prize.
- Ola shall not be liable for delivery of the Festival Prize to the Prize Winner nor for a delay in procurement of Prize, for any other reason beyond its control. All Prizes are being provided on an “AS IS” basis and Ola disclaims any and all claims of merchantability, fitness for any purpose or any liabilities arising from the same.
- Any services or accessories shown with the prize picture may not form part of the Festival Prizes to be provided to the Participant(s). The decision of Ola in respect of the Festival Prizes and Prize Winners shall be final and no dispute shall be entertained in this regard.
- Ola shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, change in law, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Ola reserves the absolute right to extend or suspend or discontinue the Fly to Mysore Campaign or any part thereof, without giving any reasons on prior notice of the same. Fly to Mysore Campaign shall be void in any State where prohibited by law. In such cases, Ola shall not be liable to provide any free gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Failure by Ola to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- In no event shall Ola be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer, its services, these Terms (however arising, including negligence).
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules, and conditions.
- The Fly to Mysore Campaign is subject to validation, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Ola and complete compliance with these Terms; Ola reserves the right to verify the Participant(s)’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Participant(s) shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, the Participant(s) may be required to provide any documentary or another form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Ola, at its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the Participant(s).
- Nothing herein, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights to the Participant under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Ola or its related companies or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise and all such rights shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Ola and/or its subsidiaries.
- The decision of Ola in relation to the Offer and any matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Participant. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by the exclusive laws of India and the courts located in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the subject matter with relation to the Offer.