Take off with Ola Money!
This weekend, Ola Money gives you wings! Your favorite wallet Ola Money has partnered with India’s leading travel portal, Goibibo to bring to you a one of a kind deal.
So take an Ola Money ride right away and make the most of this offer!
Offer is valid on 3rd and 4th June 2017 only.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for new and repeat Ola Money users
- User will get a Goibibo voucher worth Rs.600 off in 3 business days
- Voucher will be sent via SMS
- User has to make the complete ride payment including taxes with Ola Money to be eligible for the offer
- Offer is valid for rides paid with Ola Money on 3rd June 2017 and 4th June 2017 only
- Offer is valid once per user
- Ola Money reserves the right to change/withdraw the offer at its discretion
Voucher Terms and Conditions.
- Voucher has to be applied in the ‘Promo Code’ section of the Goibibo Mobile Application or website
- Offer will be valid only on Goibibo Website and Mobile Application
- Customer can use only one voucher in a single transaction
- Minimum booking amount is Rs.4000
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running on the Goibibo app
- Customer cannot club goCash with this offer
- Customer can redeem their goCash+ wallet currency in this transaction, up to Rs. 500
- Voucher will be valid till 30th June 2017
- This offer is valid only on the first eligible transaction per customer during the offer period
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo website, mobile and/or app.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- Products and services are subject to availability
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.