Pay for your rides using Jio Money
Your favorite travel partner Ola has tied up with India’s leading e-wallet Jio Money to provide you with more cashless options of payment; apart from cash, credit/debit cards and Ola Money.
This means that now when you have sufficient funds in your Jio Money wallet, you can opt to use it to pay for your Ola rides.
To make your cashless rides even more exciting, we’ve got an exciting offer for you.
Here’s how to link your Jio Wallet with Ola
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for selected users who get this communication
- Each customer can avail the offer only once during the offer period
- Customer has to pay at-least Rs 75/- for a single OLA ride from his/her Jio Money account
- Offer starts on 20th July 2017
- Offer is not valid for Ola Rentals and Ola Outstation rides
- Rs 100 voucher will be sent via SMS within 2 working days from the date of eligible ride
- All full/partial refunded transactions would not be considered in the eligible transaction list
- Transactions less than minimum amount of Rs.75 would not be considered in the eligible transaction list
- The Amazon voucher code is valid for 3 months
- RPSL reserves the right to disqualify any JioMoney Wallet holder/s from the benefits of this offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions
- RPSL reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- RPSL also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- In case of any disputes, RPSL decision will be final
- This feature is available for select users only