Ola introduces payments via Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for rides!
We are glad to announce, yet another way of paying for Ola rides. Presenting payments through Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
This means now users can create their UPI ID and link their bank accounts directly with the Ola App to enjoy cashless rides with ease. All that’s required is for the user to key in their set UPI PIN after every ride for safe and secure transactions. With no hassle of entering card details, IFSC code or recharging a wallet, this aims at making payments easier for customers and is absolutely safe.
We at Ola, consider this step as empowering people and taking the nation a step closer towards the Digital India dream.
*Feature currently available only on Android devices for selected users only.
How to set up UPI Payment option?
How to pay for a cab ride with UPI?
Also, here’s an offer for you to start with. Pay for your Ola ride with your UPI ID created on the Ola App and get Rs.50 Ola Money cashback. Valid twice per user till 15th October 2017.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for selected users who get this communication
- Offer valid on 2 Ola rides paid with users UPI ID created on the Ola cabs app
- Offer is valid only on those rides completely paid with the UPI ID created on the Ola App
- Offer is valid only after payment for the ride has been made
- Offer valid on Micro, Mini, Prime and Share categories
- User to get a cashback of Rs.50 or the ride amount ( exclusive of taxes) whichever is less in their Ola Money wallet within 2 business days.