Ola users get Rs.250 by downloading digibank by DBS
We’ve got some great news coming your way!
Ola has just tied up with digibank by DBS to bring all Ola customers a highly rewarding offer – simply download digibank by DBS app and fund your Ola Money for Rs. 550 to get flat Rs.250 cashback in your digiSavings account.
Follow these steps to avail this offer:
- Download the digibank by DBS app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store
- Register with promo code ‘OLADBS’ and key in your basic details for digibank e-Wallet.
- Open an instant digiSavings account by keying in your PAN and Aadhaar number.
- Complete your Aadhaar authentication as per options available in the digibank app.
- Fund your OLA Money account using digibank debit card / Netbanking with Rs. 550.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for customers opening digibank savings account only in 12 DBS locations – Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Cuddalore, Surat, Salem, Moradabad
- This Offer is only valid for new customers who have registered with the promo code OLADBS opened a digiSavings account & funded the OLA Money account with Rs. 550 using digibank debit card during the period 22nd May 2018 (00.00 hours) – 31st July 2018 (21:00 hours).
- Cashback will be credited in the digiSavings account of the customers within 10-15 working days of opening the digiSavings account
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with other existing offer for digiSavings customers viz. Member-Get-Member (MGM) Offer, etc
- OLA & DBS Bank reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice to the customer
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque and is not transferable
- Opening of a digiSavings account is subject to internal policies of DBS Bank Ltd
- Tax liability arising from the Offer, if any, will be solely borne by the customer
- Offer will be governed by the laws of India and subject to courts in Mumbai
- By availing the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the above mentioned Terms and Conditions