Own Flipkart’s Billion Capture+ before the official launch.
Ola in alliance with Flipkart’s Billion, brings riders a chance to win the Billion Capture+ which launches on 15th November, 2017. Be among the first few to own this #MadeForIndia dual camera smartphone!
Participate in the contest and try your luck!
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/billion-ola-contest-store” text=”Watch Now! ” ]
Another way to get your hands on the Billion Capture+ is by simply visiting our Instagram handle @OlaCabs and participate in the #Cabture photo contest, which goes live on 15th November.
Terms and conditions:
Visit your Ola App, click on the Ola-Billion banner in the bell icon and watch the video & participate in the contest. Please Note:The video cannot be viewed over desktop
- Valid in – Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata
- To be eligible to win the phone you need to watch the entire video
- Basic details are required to deliver the phone to the correct address
- Ola’s decision with respect to the winners would be final and binding
- Winners would be intimated on email post the conclusion of the campaign
- Ola reserves the right to modify/withdraw the activity at its own discretion
- This promotional offer (“Offer”) is being jointly run by Flipkart India Private Limited (“Flipkart India”) and ANI Technologies Private Limited (“Ola”).
- Modes of Participation: This Offer is being run on the following platforms:
- flipkart.com, Flipkart Mobile Application and Flipkart mobile site (collectively “Flipkart Portal“), which the Customer can access through the link provided on the Ola App and which platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart Internet”);
- Ola Mobile Application (“Ola App”); and
- Ola’s official instagram page i.e., Ola (@olacabs) (“Ola Instagram”)
Flipkart Portal, Ola App and Ola Instagram are collectively referred to as the “Platform”
- By participating in this Offer, the user (“You“, “Your” or “Customer”) agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C“); and
- The Offer will commence on November 11, 2017 at Noon and end by midnight of November 20, 2017 (“Offer Period“).
- The Offer is valid only in the following cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh (“City(ies)”)
- You can participate in the Offer only through one of the modes identified in these T&C. A Customer who has already participated through one mode, will not be permitted to participate through other modes of participation. If the Customer is found to be violating this rule, such Customer will be immediately disqualified from this Offer.
- To participate You must do/ fulfil the following during the Offer Period:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Provide your address on the Platform :
- Have a valid registered account on the Platform and must log into the same.
Entry in the Offer and Winner Declaration
- Flipkart Banner
- Subject to the eligibility criteria and the T&C, fifty (50) Customers participating through Flipkart Portal will win Flipkart dual camera phone (“Phone”).
- Click on the Offer banner appearing on Ola app, upon which You shall be re-directed to Ola Blog. Ola Blog will contain a smart link to access / open the Billion store on the Flipkart Portal (“Billion Store”).
- Make an entry to the Offer by watching the complete Billion Capture + video and answering a Question on the Billion Store.
- First five (5) unique customers every day who successfully watch the complete Billion Capture + video and also answer the question(s) on the Billion Store, will win the Phone.
- Ola Instagram
- Subject to the eligibility criteria and the T&C, ten (10) Customers participating through Ola Instagram will get a chance to win the Phone.
- Customer has to click his / her photo during an Ola ride and upload it on Ola’s official page on Instagram during the Offer.
- Photographs must be taken during the ride. No other photographs will be considered for the Offer.
- The first photograph uploaded by the Customer during the Offer will be considered for the Offer. Any other photographs uploaded will not be taken into consideration for the Offer.
- One best photograph from each City will win the
- Ola shall be solely entitled to decide the best photograph and its decision shall be final and binding.
- Photographs uploaded on any other social media platform or on fake instagram accounts will not be eligible for the Offer. In this respect, no claims will be entertained by Ola or Flipkart.
- By uploading the photographs, Customer represents and warrants that the Customer has all rights, title and interest in the photographs and such photographs do not violate intellectual property rights of any person. Further, the Customer hereby exclusively, irrevocably, absolutely and perpetually assigns to Ola worldwide rights in the photographs uploaded by the Customer on Ola Instagram.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The above winners will receive a confirmation email from Ola to the email address registered with the Platform and such email will mention the estimated date of delivery of the Phone.
- You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart or Ola shall not be responsible in any manner.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The Cities where the Offer will run are identified in these T&C.
- The Offer is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- There is no entry fee to participate in this Offer.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- The Offer benefit/s shall not be settled in cash or exchanged for any other good or service and is not transferable.
- Flipkart India and Ola reserve the right to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Offer, at any time without any prior written notice.
- You are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Flipkart India, Ola and Flipkart Internet reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- The Offer shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of the Flipkart India and Ola.
- Flipkart India, Ola and Flipkart Internet shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Offer.
- Ola does not endorse the Phone and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such Phone, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Customer.
- Flipkart shall be solely responsible / liable for participation of the Customer to get the Phone outside the Platform, during or after the Offer Period.
- Flipkart India employees or relatives of Flipkart India employees are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
- Ola employees or relatives of Ola employees are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart India, Ola and/ or Flipkart Internet harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart India, Ola and/ or Flipkart Internet as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; or (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, if applicable.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.