Provide you KYC details.
As per new RBI Master Directions 2017, it is mandatory to complete your KYC to continue reloading your Ola Money wallet. This measure will ensure uninterrupted use of your Ola Money Wallet.
How to complete KYC?
- Basic KYC – Enter your Aadhaar/ PAN /Voter ID/Passport/Driver License number on our website and enjoy a monthly limit of Rs 10k on your Ola Money wallet and a yearly limit of Rs 1L for a year.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://bit.ly/2Avegsd” text=”Update Now!” ]
- Full KYC – To upgrade your wallet to a 1L monthly limit from the current Rs 10,000 per month, send the below documents to email@example.com with subject line as ‘Ola Money KYC for phone number ‘<Your Ola Registered Phone Number>’
- Your Photograph/ Selfie
- Certified copy of Proof of Address and Identity (any one)
– Driving License
– Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India
– Aadhaar Card or letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India
Basis the new RBI guidelines, in the event that you don’t complete your KYC verification on or before 28th Feb, 2018* , you will not be able to further reload your Ola Money wallet, however you will be able to use your existing balance.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you need any further assistance.
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to the limits prescribed under applicable laws and T&Cs
- Subject to RBI guidelines
- Feb 28th, 2018 or other timeline as prescribed by the RBI