Win The Irish House vouchers with your Ola rides
Great news for all you foodies out there! Ola has tied up with The Irish House to bring you a delicious offer that you simply can’t refuse. Now your Ola rides can help you win exclusive vouchers worth Rs. 1000 from The Irish House.
To stand a chance to win, here’s all you have to do:
With mouthwatering delights such as Fish & Chips, Grande Nachos, Irish Riverdance and a lot more on offer, this ‘high’ spirited Irish experience is surely not be missed!
That’s not all! Ola users also enjoy 20% off on the bill amount upon flashing their Corporate ID cards at The Irish House, Nehru Place outlet between 10 – 30th April.
Didn’t we tell you that life with Ola keeps getting better! So keep riding Ola and take as many rides as possible to increase your chances of winning.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Terms & Conditions (Code: IRISHHOUSE)
- IRISHHOUSE is a zero discount code applicable on Micro Mini and Prime in Delhi NCR till 15th April, 2018
- Winners will be chosen via randomiser
- Winners will be contacted via email
- Ola’s decision with respect to the winners would be final and binding
- Winners from Delhi NCR will be provided Delhi NCR Irish House vouchers
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offer at its discretion
Terms & Conditions (Corporate Offer)
- Offer valid till 30th April 2018
- Official company photo ID mandatory to avail the discount.
- Single discount of 20% applicable to a group with 1 or more ID’s.
- Applicable only on A La Carte orders.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers/ promotions/ special menus.
- Applicable across all outlets in Mumbai and only at Nehru Place outlet in Delhi NCR
Terms & Conditions (Winner Vouchers)
- Valid till 31st May, 2018 at The Irish House (Delhi NCR)
- Present the voucher before placing the order
- Redeem the voucher in one single visit
- Cannot be redeemed with cash
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion
- This voucher is not valid on special events or ticketed events
- Restaurant rules apply in addition to the above and supersede the above in case of conflict