How Ola Pass works
Let’s say you buy a pass for 10 km and 10 rides. You’ll pay a discounted flat fare up to 10 km on every ride. What If you travel more than 10 km? Just pay the flat fare up to 10 km and standard fare for the remaining distance.
What’s more? This fare will never increase with demand and you pay the actual fare whenever it is lower.
How to buy an Ola Pass
Start riding at lower fares!
Have more questions? Visit Support
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=” https://ad.apsalar.com/api/v1/ad?re=1&st=139444422295&h=e1a0a947d6aa264489b8e59f3d56634d4bea75e5″ text=”Buy Now!” ]
Terms & Conditions:
- Get 5 rides pass for free, 10 rides pass at Rs.29 and 20 rides pass at Rs.129
- Code FREEPASS has to be applied while buying the pass
- Offer valid only in Mumbai till 20th October
- Offer valid for limited number of redemptions
- Offer subject to all other Terms and conditions of Ola Cab Pass
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the campaign at its own discretion
Note: The fares/prices and distances in the images above are only representatives. Know the actual prices by checking your Ola app.