At Ola, we are constantly working towards improving your ride experiences.
While we are regularly adopting new technologies to strengthen the safety measures, here are a few dos & don’ts that you can bear in mind to have a safer ride.
- In case of a panic situation/danger, tap the ‘Emergency Button’ on the Ola app.
- Ensure that the driver partner follows the App navigation.
- Ensure that you have added your emergency contact on the Ola app.
- Check to ensure that the child lock is disabled.
- Always try and add the destination to your ride during booking itself.
- Always be alert of your surroundings and the route.
- Always respect the personal space of co-passengers and the driver partner.
- As much as possible, avoid sitting on the front seat and opt for the rear seat.
- Try not to have conversations with the driver partner where personal information is revealed.
- In case of any misunderstanding or disconnect with the driver partner, do not argue. Try to contact Ola Care instead.
- Do not eat or smoke in the cab as the driver partner may not appreciate it.
We hope you consider the aforementioned recommendations and wish you a pleasant ride experience.