The next time you’re heading from Chennai to Bangalore, ride with Ola Outstation as we’ve introduced one way services between the two cities, making your travel even more affordable. Whether you need one of our plentiful Minis, our best-in-class Prime Sedans, or you’re taking a Prime SUV, Ola has you covered.
Here’s what your fares will look like for one-way travel within Tamil Nadu:
Terms and conditions:
- Your trip will be converted and billed as a round trip if you return back to origin city.
- The trip will end at destination city entered by you during booking.
- The bill will be calculated using the total distance travelled by the cab to reach your destination in drop city.
- Cancellation fees are applicable if you cancel your trip.
- Day allowance of Rs. 250 is applicable for your ride.
- Your bill does not include tolls, taxes and parking.
- One way toll will be charged which needs to be paid to the driver.