Say hello to 3 new ways to pay for your Ola rides
Presenting digital payments for your everyday cab rides! You can now add your UPI ID on the Payments section of the Ola app and pay for your rides seamlessly. You can also add your Credit or Debit card details on the app and go cashless.
Here’s how it works.
- Add your card or UPI ID as a payment option
- Select a card or UPI as payment option while booking a ride
- Remember to complete the payment before the ride ends to avoid paying the fare in cash at the end of the ride
Wait, there’s more! To get you started, we bring to you an exciting offer from Visa.
This means, if you pay using your credit or debit card powered by Visa for the 1st, 3rd and 5th ride – you get 25% off upto Rs. 50 on your 2nd, 4th and 6th ride.
So go on, book a ride today and enjoy going cashless.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://hello.ola.app/payments” text=”Get Started” ]
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer applicable only to customers who received this communication
- Offer valid only on Micro, Mini & Prime rides
- Max 3 discounted rides can be availed per user. One user can’t use multiple cards for additional rides
- Offer valid till 31st May 2019
- Offer valid on all VISA debit & credit cards issued by any bank or financial institution in India. User needs to make payment for their ride through VISA card to unlock this benefit
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offer at its discretion