ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of Service from Roadzen
- Assistance over phone: In the event of the customers calling for support related to any vehicle problem, Roadzen shall understand the basic problem prior to offering solutions. Some minor, recurring issues can be supported over the phone and Roadzen shall try to resolve and guide customer for phone resolution.
- “On Site” Repair of the Vehicle: Should a vehicle be immobilized due to a mechanical breakdown only that could be repaired within 30 minutes and during the process of which there will not be disassembly or demolition of parts, Roadzen shall dispatch a technician or Service Provider, as the case may be, and bear transportation and labor costs.
- Replacement/ Locked or Lost Keys: In event that the Customer inadvertently locks himself out of the vehicle or loses or breaks his/her keys, Roadzen will provide locksmith dispatch service. The Service Provider shall have the right to require the Customer to show his/her ID card, driver’s license and/or other proof of ownership of the vehicle before providing the service. If customer cannot provide the documents referred above or fails to authenticate the ownership of vehicle the Service Provider has the right to refuse to provide this service.
Alternatively Roadzen can arrange to recuperate the spare key at a place designated by the Customer and deliver it to the place where the vehicle is immobilized. This service is limited to delivery within the same city, and the distance between the place that the spare keys stored and the delivery location specified by the customer or the parking location of the vehicle is less than 50 KMs.
- Flat Tyre Support: In the event that the vehicle is immobilized because of flat tyre, Roadzen shall dispatch Service Provider that will change the tyre for the Customer. The customer should have a spare tyre in the vehicle as well as necessary tools when such tools are needed for special types and wheels. The Csutomer will bear the cost of changing or providing spare parts or any other materials.
- Battery Jumpstart: In the event that the vehicle is immobilized because of battery problem, Roadzen shall offer charging service to jumpstart the vehicle. Customer shall pay for the dispatch and labor of the technician or Service Provider, as the case may be.
- Fuel Delivery: In the event that the vehicle runs accidentally out of fuel, Roadzen shall will deliver the necessary fuel. Up to 5 litres of fuel can be delivered at the same time and the cost of delivery shall be free of charge, but the Customer shall pay for the cost of fuel to the Service Provider according to the price of petrol station of that day.
Emergency Towing Assistance
- In case of Breakdown: In the event Vehicle suffers an immobilizing break down due to a mechanical or electrical fault which cannot be repaired on the spot, Customer will get the assistance in towing the vehicle to the nearest garage, using the best available towing mechanism.
- In case of an Accident: In the event, Vehicle suffers an immobilizing break down due to an accident, Customer will get the assistance in towing the vehicle to the nearest garage, using the appropriate towing mechanism.
- Towing in case of incorrect fuelling: In the event vehicle being immobilized due to incorrect fuelling customer will get assistance in making the arrangement for the vehicle to be towed to the nearest garage using the appropriate towing mechanism.
Other Towing Terms:
- In case the vehicle has met with an accident and Roadzen feels that there is a possibility of damage / loss to any third party’s property / life, Roadzen will require the Customer to arrange for a No Objection Certificate from the Police Station of the jurisdiction of accident spot.
- In case the vehicle has met with an accident and it is not possible to tow the vehicle using the winch / chain then recovery / loading of vehicle is done using additional support of Hydra / Large Crane. In such cases there may be some consequential damage which may occur during the recovery / loading of vehicle and which will be communicated to Customer in advance and use of Crane/Hydra will be done after approval of Customer only.
- For calculation purpose the distance will be calculated on garage to garage basis and customer need to pay for availing towing services.
- Facilitate finding closet garage: In case of specific request received from the Customer about providing the contact details of the nearest garage the same will be provided to the customer.
- Customer conference calling: For seamless & speedy services a conference call (wherever required) between the Customer , the assistance provider and itself will be arranged . Customer will be kept updated on the progress of intervention.
- SMS Relays/Emergency Message Service: In the event of breakdown or accident to your Customer’s vehicle under our subscription your urgent messages will be relayed to a person of your choice.
- Taxi Support: In the event vehicle is immobilized due to a breakdown, Customer will get the assistance for arrangement of alternate mode of transport (Taxi) to continue the journey or return to Customer’ preferred location. Taxi fare for the journey will be borne by Customer and shall be paid directly to the vendor.
- Hotel Accommodation: In the event vehicle is immobilized due to a breakdown, Customer will get the assistance in organizing for Hotel accommodation near the location of the event. Customer will have to bear the cost of stay.
- Ambulance Arrangement: In the event the vehicle meets with an accident or occupant of vehicle need ambulance for medical emergencies, customer will get assistance for an ambulance, if required. Customer will have to bear the cost related to this service.
- Medical Referral: In case of specific request received from customer about providing the contact details of the nearest medical facilities or clinics the same shall be provided. However, the quality of medical services of the referred service providers cannot be guaranteed by Roadzen.
- Vehicle repatriation In the event customer wants the repatriation of his vehicle from workshop to his home/preferred location, Roadzen will arrange the towing services for same. Cost of repatriation shall be borne by customer.
- Custody Services: In case customer is in hurry and does not want to wait for towing vehicle to arrive, customer can seek the custody services for vehicle. Roadzen will send its service provider to take custody of vehicle from customer and relieve him so that customer can carry on his journey.
- Luggage Transportation: In case customer needs to move his luggage from breakdown location to hotel during onward journey, Roadzen shall arrange for same. All charges will be borne by customer.
- Hotel/House Call during Travel: In case customer needs a doctor visit at his home, for his family, in his absence or for himself while traveling, same can be arranged on customer’s request. All charges will be borne by customer.
- Remote Location Evacuation: In case customer is stuck in a remote location and needs emergency evacuation, same can be arranged on customer’s request. All charges will be borne by customer.
General Exclusions to the service coverages for Customers
- Any event where breakdown is caused by deliberately inﬂicted damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offence.
- Any Customer’s history where he has twice on prior occasions misused or abused the services.
- Any event when the driver of the vehicle is found to be in any of the situations that are indicated below:
- The state of intoxication or under the inﬂuence of drugs, toxins or narcotics not medically prescribed.
- Lack of permission or corresponding license for the category of the vehicle or violation of the sanction of cancellation or withdrawal of them.
- Those accidents resulting from the illegitimate removal of the vehicle.
- Those accidents or breakdowns that are produced when the Customers infringed upon the regulatory ordinances as far as the requisites and number of persons transported, weight and means of things and animals that can be transported or the form of handling.
- Those happening while the vehicle lacks documentation or requisites (including the Technical Inspection of the Vehicles and Obligatory Insurance) legally necessary to circulate on public roads in the country where the vehicle is found.
- Any vehicle involved in or liable to be involved in legal case prior to or post immobilization.
- Those caused by fuels, mineral essences, and other inﬂammable, explosive or toxic materials transported in the vehicle.
- Any accident or breakdown caused due to usage of the car for racing, rally and criminal activity purposes.
- Luggage that is not sufﬁciently wrapped or identiﬁed, fragile luggage or perishable products, and any commercial goods carried in the vehicle.
- Any animals carried in the vehicle.
Events which do not render the vehicle immobilised are not covered under the program. The following are the events which do not render the vehicle immobilised:
- The Boot cannot be opened
- Non-functional horn. If the horn is activated incessantly, the Services will be provided
- Faulty fuel gauge
- Non-functional Speedometer
- Non-functional sunroof operation
- Non-functional Air-conditioning
- Non-functional demisters
- Vehicle headlights not functional during day time.
- Non-functional Seat adjustor but the vehicle can be driven safely
- Illumination warning lamp of ABS, airbag warning or traction control or any such non- safety related lights/service warnings lights which do not render the vehicle immobilized.
- In the event of passenger doors not opening or seatbelts not functioning.
- Damaged door glasses or non-functional windows when there are no security or weather risks.
- Broken rear-view mirror not obstructing driver’s view.
- Damaged or faulty external fuel cap but vehicle has sufﬁcient fuel to reach the nearest authorized dealer.
- Windscreen wipers turning faulty in fair weather or vehicle running out of windscreen wiper ﬂuid
- Electronic Vehicle security system are faulty but do not render it immobilized and the alarm is not hooting continuously
- Customer needs to contact Roadzen to avail services.
- Roadzen will verify the eligibility of customer and vehicle and on basis successful verification applicable services will be activated as per coverage and scope.
- All the payments which are to be made by customer for any services availed, Roadzen will inform the customer about payment mode. Roadzen may ask customer to pay directly to Roadzen using e-payments services or in cash to the service provider.
Roadside Assistance Scope and Coverage
|1||Relay of urgent messages||Pass on message to customer’s friends, family||Yes|
|2||Doctor Referral||Giving the contact details of nearest doctor to customer||Yes|
|3||Vehicle Breakdown- Phone Support||Guiding the customer on phone about vehicle related problems||Yes|
|4||On Site Minor Repair||Arranging for a mechanic to do minor repairs on the spot||Yes|
|5||Replacement of Keys||Arrange for pick-up and delivery of duplicate keys from customer residence||Yes|
|6||Locked/ Lost Keys||Arrange for a locksmith or a technician to open the lock||Yes|
|7||Fuel Delivery||Arrange for fuel delivery in case vehicle is out of fuel||Yes|
|8||Wrong Fuelling||Arrange for tank cleaning or towing in case of wrong fuelling||Yes|
|9||Garage Support||Locating nearest Garage for customer basis the issue||Yes|
|10||Flat tyre Support||Arrange for technician to change the tyre or get it repaired||Yes|
|11||Battery Jump-Start||A technician to be arranged for battery jumpstart||Yes|
|12||Towing for mechanical & electrical breakdown||Arrange for towing in case of any mechanical breakdowns||On paid basis|
|13||Towing for accidental cases||In case of accident arrange for towing to sent it to repair garage||On paid basis|
|14||Vehicle Repatriation Services||Repatriation of vehicle from repair garage to customer’s location||On paid basis|
|15||Taxi Assistance||Arrange for taxi on customer’s request||On paid basis|
|16||Hotel Booking Assistance||Arrange for Hotel booking on customer’s request||On paid basis|
|17||Ambulatory Services||Arranging for an ambulance for customer||On paid basis|
|18||Vehicle Custody Services||Take custody of vehicle in case customer cannot attend the vehicle||On paid basis|
|19||Luggage Transportation||Transportation of luggage in case of delayed/missed luggage||On paid basis|
|20||Hotel / House Call during Travel||Arrange for hotel/house calls of doctors while customer is travelling||On paid basis|
|21||Remote Location Evacuation||Arrange for emergency evacuation||On paid basis|
Terms & Condition from ANI Technolgies Private Limited
- ANI technologies Pvt ltd is not providing roadside assistance service & is not responsible for the service & the final service is being provided by Roadzen.
- ANI technologies Pvt ltd & its’ subsidiaries will have access to the personal & vehicle data shared to avail free Roadside assistance
- ANI technologies Pvt ltd or any of its’ subsidiaries may contact customer to distribute vehicle insurance
- ANI technologies Pvt ltd & its’ subsidiaries may share the vehicle data with Roadzen or any other third party to distribute insurance policies
- ANI technologies Pvt ltd & its’ subsidiaries may use the data shared for internal consumption & modelling.