Verify your document in your ride to continue using Ola Money
You have successfully uploaded your KYC documents online. You can now complete the verification process in your Ola ride and enjoy continued Ola Money services. It’s a simple process. Here’s how.
- Carry your documents in your next ride and get it verified with the uploaded documents by our driver
- Click on Generate PIN and upload front side of your original documents with your name on it
- You will receive a KYC PIN after the document upload. Share it with our driver partner to complete KYC
While not all driver partners are eligible to conduct the verification process, 9 out of 10 times your driver in a Micro/Mini/Prime ride should be able to help you complete your KYC.
Check for our SMS at the start of the ride and call our KYC hotline number for any assistance.
- I was not carrying my documents during my ride and hence could not complete KYC verification. What should I do now?
You can complete your KYC by carrying your documents in your next Ola Prime, Mini or Micro ride. Look out for the KYC information strip on the app after booking your ride.
- My driver was not aware about the KYC verification and hence my verification could not be completed. How can I complete my KYC?
We are working on training all our drivers to carry out the KYC verification process. You can get it completed in any of your next Micro, Mini, or Prime rides.
- My driver declined to complete KYC in ride. What can I do to complete my verification now?
Our driver may decline to carry out the KYC process in some instances. Alternatively, you can request for an agent to come to your residence and complete the KYC. To schedule an appointment with an agent you can visit your nearest Ola office.
Log in to your Ola app today.