There’s nothing better than a trip to idyllic hill stations to cool off. Are you planning a road trip soon?
To get you started, we have an offer.
Get 15% off upto Rs.250 on your first Ola Outstation ride. Use code: HOLIDAYS
We’ve saved you the trouble by listing out some of the most beautiful hill towns for you. Have a look.
Destinations from Chandigarh:
- Shimla (115 kms) Famous for its Mall Road, The Ridge, and Toy Train, Shimla is a hill station which is everyone’s favourite.
- Kasauli (53 kms) This hilly cantonment town makes for a perfect holiday, away from the city rush
- Nahan (83 kms) Nahan is ideal for a romantic getaway with its Shivalik mountain range and green fields.
- Dehradun (170 kms) Located at the foothills of the Shivalik ranges, Dehradun is a delight for the trekkers
- Tirthan Valley (115 kms) This picturesque valley overlooking the lofty Himalayas is well-known for trout fishing.
- Narkanda (181 kms) Surrounded by forests, Narkanda is a sleepy little town in Shimla district, known for skiing
- Mandi (184 kms) This hilly town is full of pine trees, deodar trees and tea plantation.
- Solan (67 kms) Solan is a quiet hill station in the Himalayas ideal for travellers looking to trek
- Mcleaodganj (247 kms) A picturesque hill station near Dharamshala, Mcleodganj hasa heavy Tibetan culture and is a trekkers’ favourite.
- Mussoorie (208 kms) Situated at an altitude of 6000 ft., Mussoorie is a popular hill station famous for its colonial heritage.
- Rishikesh (214 kms) Located on the foothills of Himalayas, Rishikesh is the hub of many ancient temples and adventure sports
- Auli (226 kms) Auli is sprinkled with apple orchards, oak trees and deodars and makes for a pleasant hill resort in the Himalayas
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable pan India
- Available for 1 booking only
- Ola reserves the right to modify/withdraw the offer at it’s own discretion