TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and conditions of Nepal Tourism Board:
· Nepal Tourism Board and Ola reserve the right to withdraw/modify the campaign at its own discretion (“Ola Contest”).
· The Ola Contest shall be open to users of Ola who have taken three valid Ola rides (Bike, Auto, Micro, Mini or Prime) by using the VGTNEPAL (a zero discount code) from (6th July 2019) to (25th July) only in cities identified below and who meet all the other general terms and conditions of the Ola Contest (“Eligible Participants”).
General Terms and Conditions:
· The Ola Contest is applicable only to persons who are users of the Ola App and meet the eligibility criteria applicable to usage of the Ola App (“Customer(s)/You/Your”).
· The Ola Contest shall be applicable only in Delhi, Noida, Gazhiabad, Gurgaon, Agra, Mathura, Meeruth, Aligarh, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Kota, Chandigarh, Ludhina, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ambala, Patiala, Dehradun, Shimla, Haridwar, Saharanpur, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gwalior, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Bareilly
· These Offer Terms shall constitute a legally binding and enforceable contract between you and Ola.
· Winners shall provide all documents that are normally required to be provided for booking a tour. Winners would also need to sign the Booking Form, Terms and Conditions applicable to the tour and other required documents as per KYC norms. NTB shall be free to decline bookings if the said requirements are not satisfied and cancellation charges shall apply as per the Terms and Conditions applicable to the tour.
· In the event the contest winner after accepting the tour booking, is not able to travel due to any reasons whatsoever, including want of sufficient travel documents, or would like to reschedule the tour, cancellation charges shall apply as per the cancellation policy applicable to the tour booked.
· This Offer is subject to the prevailing laws including law relating to Foreign Exchange and RBI Regulations. In case of products for which Foreign Exchange is required to be purchased, the contest winners will have to bear the same as part of the LRS at the rate of exchange as applicable on the day of utilizing such service.
· The contest winners shall also be bound by the Terms and Conditions applicable to the desired tour in addition to these terms and conditions set out herein.
· There will be a separate contract between NTB and the contest winners as per the Policies of NTB and Ola shall not be a Party to the same.
Winner Selection Process:
· The first top twenty five riders from the Eligible Participants shall be shortlisted for the second round to win an international free trip with NTB to Nepal (“Selected Participants”).
· Ola shall reach out to Selected Participants in alphabetical order to answer three skill based questions and the first two Selected Participants who are able to reply to the question/(s) with the correct answers shall each win an international free trip with NTB to Nepal.
· Ola shall declare the first ten Winners from the Selected Participants as winners of the international free trip with NTB to Nepal.
· Winners shall be announced post conclusion of the Ola contest.
· The holiday needs to be booked fifteen (15) days in advance, for travel valid till 31st Dec, 2019.
· Holidays once confirmed cannot be cancelled or deferred.
· If no Winners are declared from the Selected Participants, Ola shall shortlist again from the Eligible Participants.
· For the purposes of the Ola Contest, a valid Ola ride shall mean an Eligible Participant’s completed ride for which the Eligible Participant has paid the full fare required to be paid for the relevant category of any of the Ola Services availed.
· By participating in the Ola Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby consents to the accessing of information and/or images of the Participant by Ola and/or its affiliates for the purpose of this Ola Contest. Further, Ola shall be at liberty to use the Participant information for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participant.
· Ola reserves the right to change/alter/modify any of the terms and conditions under this Ola Contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
· The Selected Participants shall stand a chance to win the international trip with NTB to Nepal.
· No other Selected Participant who is not a declared Winner shall raise any claims whatsoever.
· The declared Winner must directly reach out to NTB for any redemption of the free international trip with NTB to Nepal. Ola is not liable for any failure on the part of the declared Winner to redeem his free international trip from NTB to Nepal (including revocation of the offer of the free international trip by NTB to Nepal).
Nepal Tourism Board
· Winners’ trip to include economy class airfare, accommodation (4 star and above hotel), visa fees, 2-way airport transfers, breakfast & sightseeing.
· Round trip economy class tickets will be issued from Delhi to Nepal to the Winner.
· Each Winner will be awarded one room with double occupancy in Nepal.
· Airport transfer cabs can be availed from the airport to the hotel and hotel to the airport in Nepal.
Representation and Warranties by Participants
· Participant agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Participant, including but not limited to, the submissions and personal information of the Participants may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Ola, for the purposes of verifying the authenticity, eligibility of the Participants as well as for the purposes of Ola’s promotional activities in relation to the Ola Contest.
· Participant gives Ola the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission, consent or consideration in any form, by whatever name called.
· Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Ola, its associated companies and affiliates, and respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, deception, misrepresentation of any representations and warranties, negligence or misconduct by the Participant or violation of any applicable laws.
· By participating in this Ola contest, you and your nominations have deemed to have accepted and agreed to the use of their names, images, and/ or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation for a period of one (1) year from the date of travel to NTB.
· By participating in the Ola Contest, you and your nominations agree to all terms and conditions identified in these Offer Terms. Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the details of the Ola Contest and the awards, at their sole discretion.
· Ola shall not be liable for any acts/omission on the part of the declared Winner in availing the free international trip offered by NTB to Nepal (including revocation of the offer of the free international trip. All offers are being provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Ola disclaims any and all claims for any purpose or any liabilities arising from the same. Ola also does not guarantee and does not extend any assurance that the offer will be available since the offer shall be subject to various other factors.
· Ola shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
· Ola reserves the absolute right to extend or suspend or discontinue the Ola Contest or any part thereof, without giving any reasons on prior notice of the same. The Ola Contest shall be void in any State where such contests are prohibited by law. In such cases, Ola shall not be liable to provide any free gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
· Ola makes no representations or warranties as regards the Ola Services which are governed by separate terms and conditions.
· Failure by Ola to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
· Decision of Ola in relation to Ola Contest and any matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Participant. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These User Terms shall be governed by the exclusive laws of India and the courts located in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the subject matter with relation to the Offer