Your OlaMoney wallet will expire soon. Complete your KYC to continue using OlaMoney services.
To complete your KYC and continue using OlaMoney services, please upload your documents through Ola app and carry your original documents in your next Mini/Micro/Prime ride.
RBI’s latest guidelines require all the wallet users to update their KYC details at the earliest.
What happens when you don’t get KYC verification done
- You will not be able to add money to your Wallet
- You will not be able to receive cashback on your Wallet
- You will only be able to spend your existing Wallet balance
What happens when you get KYC verification done
- The amount of money you can hold in your wallet upgrades from ₹10,000 to ₹1,00,000
- You can transfer your Wallet balance to your Bank Account
- You can send & receive money from friends in your Wallet
To continue using OlaMoney Wallet, all you have to do is submit the below documents.
- Enter your PAN card details
- Scan any proof of address
- Upload your selfie
Log in to your Ola app and go to the OlaMoney section to get started.
Terms & Conditions:
- KYC will be fully completed after the physical verification of documents
- OlaMoney reserves the right to accept or reject your documents