What do you get?
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned in the table above in the original mode of payment.
- For flights, cashback will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
How do you get it?
- To be eligible for the myBiz offer, you need to register your company on the myBiz platform
- Once you successfully register on myBiz you can avail this offer on your domestic hotels & flights bookings.
- Flights: 10% cash back (max up to Rs 500) no minimum booking amount
- The customers must enter the promo code “MBOLA” to avail this offer
- Cashback for eligible customers will be credited within 30 days of booking
- All offers are valid for bookings made on myBiz website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- To get the cash back you have to complete at least three transactions within 30 days from the sign up date.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is valid only for new companies registered during the offer period 1st Oct to 30th Nov 2019
- This offer is valid only for the first user who signs up for his/her particular organisation.
- Offer is applicable on all banks credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through MyBiz wallet (MyBiz Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, PayPal, Gift card, EMI etc.
- Offer is not valid on “Multi-City Domestic Flights” made through the “Multi-City” tab on MakeMyTrip website
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount/Cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cash back amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MyBiz
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount