Pub crawl or date nights, movie or concerts, offices or school drop, save more with VISA. All you have to do is sign up and pay for your Ola rides with Visa and get up to £20 off on 4 rides, limited to 5GBP on each ride.
Forget the hassle, travel light and save more!
SAVE UP TO £20 OFF ON 4 RIDES WITH VISA
#RideTheChange with Ola
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for eligible users who have signed up for a new Ola account in London, United Kingdom and transact using Visa for each of their first 4 rides using the Ola app (“Eligible Rides”)
- This offer is valid only for new users and applicable on rides in London
- Offer is valid from 13th March to 31st March 2020 (the “Offer Period”)
- To receive the offer, users must pay for all Eligible Rides using Visa
- To receive the offer, users must complete the Eligible Rides within the Offer Period. The offer is also subject to availability of Ola drivers
- With every voucher, user gets 30% off upto £5. An additional 30% off voucher (Upto £5) would be made available for the users taking the first 3 rides using Visa
- If the user’s Eligible Ride costs less than £5, the remaining offer amount will not be rolled over. If the user’s Eligible Ride costs more than £5, the user will be liable for the remaining balance
- This is a limited period offer and available only for the first 13,500 users to sign up in compliance with 1. above.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred
- Ola reserves the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any point
- The decision of the Promoter with regard to any aspect of this offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained
- The Promoter of this offer is Ola Netherlands B.V. of Ground, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Joop Geesinkweg 901-999, 1114 AB Amsterdam- Duivendrecht, Netherlands. Visa shall have no liability in relation to this offer.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision or part of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part thereof.
- The terms and conditions of this offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England
- All other Ola general terms & conditions as applicable