Zopper Screen Secure
Zopper Screen Secure covers Android smartphones and iPhones for one month / three months from the purchase date of the plan. If the Frontscreen / Touchpad (also called Front Touchscreen) is damaged, shattered, broken, cracked, or suffers liquid damage during the covered duration, Zopper shall arrange for the repair or replacement of the front screen via Zopper authorised service centres, or via an at-home visit or with free Pick-And-Drop.
“Duration” for the sake of this proposal is defined as one month (30 days) or three months (90 days) from the date of booking the plan on the seller portal. If the plan is purchased again at the end of the tenure, the cover gets extended by 30 / 90 days as per renewed plan duration.
- No physical paperwork required from the customer
- Cashless repair experience in case of a claim
- Zero depreciation
- Zero excess / surcharge / claim registration charges etc.
- You can click on “Get Help” on the Mobile Screen Protect Product Page on the insurance Dashboard or call Zopper’s dedicated helpline line number 1800 103 7445 or email at email@example.com to initiate a claim
- Our Zopper Service team shall organize a pickup of the device from the customer location, based on the customer device, and get it repaired via a Zopper Authorized Service Centre
- Post-Repairs, the said device will be dropped back at the customer’s location. For certain devices, Zopper will organize a home visit by an engineer from a Zopper Authorized Service for the repair of the screen, who would do the needful
Terms & Conditions
With respect to Zopper Screen Secure provided by Zopper, Ola Financial Services Private Limited (including its affiliates/subsidiaries/group company) (“Ola”) only act as a facilitator and accordingly:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agree to between the Zopper and Customer.
- Ola is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Zopper and the customer.
- You further agree and acknowledge that Ola is only a facilitator and the contract for such services provided by Zopper is a bipartite contract between Zopper and the customer and Ola is not providing/selling these services.
- Customers shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of payment etc. with Zopper that the customer transact.
- Ola does not authorize anyone to make a warranty on its behalf and the customers shall not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by Ola.
- Under no circumstances, Ola shall be made liable for any description or images of Zopper’s services.
- It shall be under the sole discretion of Zopper either to reject the claims or accept the claims of the customer. Ola shall have no role to play and any and all disputes of whatsoever nature shall be dealt with directly by and between Zopper and the customer as per their agreed terms.
- Ola shall not be responsible for any claims in connection with the Zopper Screen Secure including but not limited to delay in providing services, dissatisfaction and merchantability.
- The customer should be willing to share pre-decided data points such as name, mobile make, mobile model, IMEI number, mobile number etc. with Zopper for the purpose of purchasing the Zopper Screen Secure
- For post-paid customers, an auto-debit option will be enabled. Customers can opt-out anytime from “My Policy” under the Insurance section in Ola app
- The product once purchased cannot be cancelled and no refund would be processed
- The customers need to ensure all their dues are paid on postpaid for a smooth claim experience. In case of non payment of dues, the contract may stand null and void
- Claim should be filed within 3 days of damage