Declaration of Good Health – For Group Term Life with OLA Financial Services Private Limited
I hereby declare that I am in good health, and, I have never had any disorder of the heart or circulatory system, stroke or any disease of the brain or nervous system, or any serious lung condition, cancer or tumour of any kind, any liver condition, disorder of digestive system, musculoskeletal system, kidney disorder, depression, mental or psychiatric condition, or a positive test to HIV.
I do not suffer from any genetic/hereditary condition or disability. I have never had any disorder of high blood pressure/elevated lipids/diabetes or I am/was not on regular treatment for high blood pressure/elevated lipids/diabetes duration less or more than 10 years without or/and any other medical complications. I have not been absent from work due to illness or injury for a continuous period of more than 10 days during the last 3 years.
I have not been advised any surgery or hospitalisation in near future and I am not suffering from any other critical illness not mentioned/specified above.
This Health Declaration shall form the basis of your enrolment. Any fraud, misstatement of or suppression of a material fact under the policy shall be dealt in accordance with Section 45 of the Insurance Act, 1938, as amended from time to time.
I understand and agree that the answer and statements made on this Health Declaration are full, complete and true and will form the basis of the contract, which may arise. I/we further declare that I/we have not withheld any material fact or information which may affect the decision of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited (hereafter called the “Company”) in underwriting the risk. In case of fraud, misrepresentation and suppression of material facts by me/us, the policy contract/COI shall be treated in accordance with Sec 45 of Insurance Act,1938, as amended from time to time. All material facts, which may influence the assessment of the risk have been disclosed. I also understand that failure to make such disclosure shall give the Company the right to cancel the insurance contract subject to Section 45 of the Insurance Act, 1938, as amended from time to time.
I understand and agree that the maximum cover under the insurance scheme shall not exceed as agreed with Master Policyholder (Currently INR 10 Lakh), irrespective of any number of loan/saving accounts held by me/us. I authorise the Company to seek medical information from any doctor/hospital in respect of any matter relating to my physical or mental health and I authorise the doctor/hospital to give such information to the Company and/or to their claims administrator or medical advisors. Further, I also confirm that I have never participated nor intend to participate in any hazardous sports or activity. I agree that in case of any medical request on my proposal the risk will commence only on the date of acceptance of my proposal by the Company. I authorise sharing with the Company, my personal/contact information to enable them to carry out their duties as the Insurer. I also declare that all the information given by me is true, correct and complete or else the policy shall stand cancelled.
By opting into the package containing life & accidental death benefit insurance coverage, the customer agrees to submit his/her application for enrolment in the Group Policy, to the below Terms and Conditions, Declaration of Good Health and Disclaimers contained herein and agrees that it would apply to every insurance coverage issued to it under the Master Policy Contract with ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. Vide Master policy No: G0001370 under IndiaFirst Group Term Plan. Non-Linked, Non–Participating, Group Protection Plan (UIN – 143N006V05)
Terms and Conditions
1. ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. customer meets the below criteria to be eligible for insurance coverage under the Group Master Policy (“Eligibility Criteria”):
● Age at time of Opting-in should be between 18 years to 45 years
● Customers should be an active ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. i.e., the ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.’s customer who has availed at least one ride in preceeding 3 months at any point in time during the opt-in period
● Remain opted in life insurance coverage under the Group Master Policy which is part of the package
2. Post opting-in for the first time, for every ride, an insurance cover of Rs. 50,000 with Death Benefit would become applicable and a Certificate of Insurance (COI) would be issued in the subsequent month, based on the information registered in ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. app.
3. Risk coverage under every COI will commence from the start of every subsequent month irrespective of the date of taking the ride and subject to receipt of premium from the Master Policyholder.
4. The customer agrees that the customer information as updated in the ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. app would be considered for the purpose of processing the enrolment application under the Group Master Policy. The Customer shall ensure that the correct name of the customer as per accepted identity proof issued by a governmental authority or other competent authority, has been updated in the ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. app to avoid the requirement of any additional documentation or possible delay in settlement of claim.
5. Each customer is considered as a single member insured on the basis of the customer ID as registered in ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. records.
6. You can register/update your nominee details in the ‘Insurance Dashboard’ section in the ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. app. The nominee added would apply for all Certificate of Insurance issued under the unique customer ID. Absence of nomination at the claim stage would warrant processing of claim in favour of applicable legal heir.
7. In case the customer has multiple mobile numbers and has booked rides from multiple mobile numbers in one month after opting into the OFS package, then in that case as well the maximum sum assured/cover that the member can accumulate will be capped at INR 10 lacs only.
8. The claim settlement amount will not go beyond INR 10 lacs in case of multiple logins/app downloads for the same member.
9. All COIs will terminate if the customer ceases to be eligible at any point in time. The customer can enter the master policy again subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and the coverage in this case will start afresh.
10. The life insurance coverage will continue as long as the Master Policy Contract and COI is in force, and the customer fulfils the required eligibility criteria i.e. The COI coverage expiry date will coincide with the expiry date of the annual group master policy contract.
11. Customer agrees and consents to share his/her personal details with IndiaFirst Life and its service provider for the purpose of issuing the cover, servicing, and settling insurance claims.
12. Any fraud, misstatement, or suppression of material facts (including declaration or misstatement in the Declaration of Good Health) provided by the customer shall be dealt with in accordance with Section 45 of the Insurance Act 1938 (as amended).
13. Claim will be settled to the extent of the insurance coverage available under the active Certificates of Insurance issued to the customer associated with the ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
14. Only death benefit is payable under the Certificate of Insurance and will be paid to the nominee/legal heir directly by the insurer.
15. ANI TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. customer agrees to have understood the nature, benefits and working of the Group Master Policy, COI, and its insurance coverage.
16. No grace period or free look cancellation or refund will be offered to the customer.
17. If you have opted for more than 20 policies in a month, the money collected for all policies beyond 20 policies will be refunded back in OLA voucher mode.
18. In case of a claim where a new member has committed suicide within 12 months from the date of inception of the membership, whether sane or insane at that time, the company will pay 80% of the premium of the deceased member to their nominee but for other members this will not be applicable.
(Prohibition of Rebates) Section 41 – of the Insurance Act, 1938, as amended from time to time: 1. No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer. 2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for a penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
SECTION 45 OF THE INSURANCE ACT, 1938 STATES: No policy of life insurance shall be called in question on any ground whatsoever after the expiry of three years from the date of policy, i.e. from the date of issuance of the policy or the date of commencement of risk or the date of revival of the policy or the date of the rider to the policy, whichever is later. A policy of life insurance may be called in question at any time within three years from the date of issuance of the policy or the date of commencement of risk or the date of revival of the policy or the date of the rider to the policy, whichever is later, on the ground of fraud. Provided that the insurer shall have to communicate in writing to the insured or the legal representatives or nominees or assignees of the insured the grounds and materials on which such decision is based. Nothing in this section shall prevent the insurer from calling for proof of age at any time if he is entitled to do so, and no policy shall be deemed to be called in question merely because the terms of the policy adjusted on subsequent proof that the age of the life insured was incorrectly stated in the proposal. For further details, please refer to the Insurance Act, as amended from time to time.
Product Name: IndiaFirst Group Term Plan. Non-Linked, Non–Participating, Group Protection Plan (UIN – 143N006V05)
Disclaimers: Disclaimers: IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited, IRDAI Regn No.143, CIN: U66010MH2008PLC183679, Address: 12th & 13th floor, North [C] Wing, Tower 4, Nesco IT Park, Nesco Center, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai–400 063. www.indiafirstlife.com, SMS <LIFE> to 5667735 SMS Charges apply. Toll free No–
1800 209 8700. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited is only the name of the Insurance Company and IndiaFirst Group Term Plan UIN 143N006V05 is only the name of the Insurance Plan and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects, or returns. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale. Trade logo displayed above belongs to our promoters M/s Bank of Baroda and M/s Union Bank of India and are used by IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd under License. Advt. Ref. No.: IndiaFirst Group Term Plan/Brochure/ E/001.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/ FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are required to lodge a police complaint.
Your privacy matters to ANI Technologies Private Limited (the “Company”, “we”, “Ola”, or “us”).
- “Co-branded Services” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 4(c) hereto.
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(d)(ii) hereto.
- “OEM” shall mean Ola Electric Mobility Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, and having its corporate office at Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all our successors, affiliates and permitted assigns.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(b)(i) hereto.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose. The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Full Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- Zip Code
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- In case of booking via call centre, Ola may record calls and chat histories for quality and training purposes.
- In case you book/purchase a vehicle through ‘Ola Cars’, we may collect your vehicle preferences, your preferred address for test drives, car insurance details, purchase history and information pertaining to the service package purchased, and any additional documents that you may have shared with us, to facilitate such sale/purchase of vehicle(s).
- Tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
- In case you place requests for services organised/sponsored/initiated through the ‘Ola Foundation’ or other CSR activities from Ola, we may collect some additional information, which may include sensitive personal information, like medical reports and such other documentary evidence to validate the authenticity of your request for such services.
- In case you upload an emergency contact (name and phone number) on your account/on the Mobile Application, we will be collecting and storing such contact information to share your ride details with that contact and for use in an emergency situation.
- In case you refer a friend to our services, we will be collecting and storing such contact information (name and phone number) to get in touch with your friend, to promote our services.
- In case you use your account to book a cab ride for someone else from your contact list using the Services, we will be collecting and storing such contact information and share the ride details with that selected contact.
- INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application Information to allow us to personalise the services and content available through the Mobile Application
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TPSP ADVERTISING ON OLA WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Ola may have advertised TPSP services/products on its website or mobile application.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, pick-up address, contact number) to the driver who accepts your request for transportation/the associate who brings your preferred vehicle for a test drive, so that the driver may contact and find you. The companies for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
- We also provide your information to the other users who shall be travelling with you in the vehicle assigned to you, should you choose any pooled vehicle feature of our Services.
- We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the drivers in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your pick-up location, for the drivers to identify the pick-up location, to send you promotions and offers, and to allow you (if you choose through any features we may provide) to share this information with other people.
- We may share the information collected from you with OEM/any such third parties, if you choose to avail of any services offered by OEM/third party on the Mobile Application.
- We may use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This involves using information collected on an individual’s web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
4. HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
- THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
- We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as drivers and companies they work for to provide the Services, other third parties including OEM to host the Services, design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to our drivers, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties including OEM are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
C. CO-BRANDED SERVICES
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as sponsors and charities, and may require you to disclose Protected Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third-party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Co-Branded Services, you shall have deemed to consent to providing your information to both us and the third-party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Protected Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
D. CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
- We may offer Promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, you agree that your Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
E. ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
- We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) To protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) To protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) To protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or (vi) To prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
F. WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION
G. BUSINESS TRANSFER
- We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, including business and operational purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
H. MARKET STUDY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third-parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/study, conduct data analysis, determine and customise product or service offerings, to improve the products or Services or to make any other benefits/products/services available to you.
I. WITH THE OWNER OF OLA ACCOUNTS THAT YOU MAY USE
- If you use an account or profile associated with another party, we may share the details of the trip with the owner of the profile.
- This may occur:
- a. If you use your employer’s profile under a corporate arrangement;
- b. If you take a trip arranged by a friend.
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third-party, and those third-parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third-parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practises employed by any of these third-parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third-parties.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
7. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DRIVERS
8. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Protected Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through the email address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an email or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to us, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Services by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email ID.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through the email address mentioned on the trip bill received. We will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location) for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location, trip history, and transaction history) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practises such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
10. GRIEVANCE OFFICER