Terms & Conditions
- The limited period promotional offer, namely Ola offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in, the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale or these additional terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from 03-Mar-2023 12:00:00 AM to 31-Mar-2023 11:59:59 PM (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon, without assigning any reason, without prior notice and without liability of any kind.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who undertakes a minimum payment of ₹49 on Ola and chooses to make payment using “Amazon Pay”, will be eligible to receive a cashback of 1% up to ₹500, for the amount paid towards the transaction. This Offer can only be availed by a customer 100 time(s) during the Offer Period.
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Reward is applicable on Ola – Valid for India Mobile Verified Users only on Ola Rides. Valid only for users who have linked their Amazon account and made a payment using Amazon Pay. Not valid on paying using Amazon Pay UPI directly from the UPI section on Ola.
- The offer is available only for payments made towards Ola. It is further clarified that a customer will not be eligible to receive reward under this Offer: if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method. This Offer can only be availed by a customer who have an India Verified Mobile number linked to their account
- This Offer can only be availed 100 times(s) by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for 100 Qualifying Transaction(s) (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is applicable only for a transaction that is successfully completed. A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the transaction is canceled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by Amazon, or by the concerned Merchant.
- The cashback promotional benefit will be provided within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction, in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card(s), issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable into Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer’s Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of gift card(s) and use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither Amazon nor any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction instantly post such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or if any of the conditions of the Offer Terms are not met.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
- As per RBI regulations, it is mandatory for customers to have their names associated with their Amazon accounts to receive cashback
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof