The Monash Freeway will be closed overnight between Wellington Road and Warrigal Road:
- 22 January, Saturday from 11 PM to 8 AM
- 23 January, Sunday from 10 PM to 6 AM
- 24 January, Monday from 9 PM to 6 AM
- 27 January, Thursday from 9.30 PM to 6 AM
- 24 January, Monday from 8 PM to 5 AM
- 27 January, Thursday from 8 PM to 5 AM
Take the detour via Warrigal Road, Princes Highway and Wellington Road.
The Princes Freeway will be closed overnight:
- Inbound between Beaconsfield Interchange and Clyde Road on 22 January, Saturday between 9 PM and 5 AM.
- Outbound between Princes Highway and Beaconsfield Interchange on 22 January, Saturday between 10 PM and 7.30 AM.
- Also, outbound between Beaconsfield Interchange and Cardinia Road on 23, 24 and 27 January between 9 PM to 6 AM.
Take the detour via Princes Highway.
Please note: Clyde Road is closed between the level crossing and Mansfield Street/Langmore Lane. For more information and to view the detour map, click here.
Daytime ramp closures
- Jacksons Road outbound exit ramp will be closed on 24 January until 5 AM and from 27 January to 7 February between 8 PM to 5 AM. Take the detour via Wellington Road and Stud Road.
- Springvale Road inbound exit ramp will be closed from 27 January to 21 February between 8 PM to 5 AM.
- The Cardinia Road inbound entry ramp will be closed until early February. Take the detour via Princes Highway and Cardinia Road.
Police Road closure
Police Road will be closed between Jacksons Road and Haverbrack Drive until 5 AM, 28 January, Friday.
There will be lane closures until 31 January and traffic management will be in place to guide motorists through the area. Take detours via Jacksons Road, Halton Road, Gladstone Road, Gladeswood Drive and Haverbrack Drive.
These works are heavily weather dependent and any changes to dates will be communicated via road signage and Victoria’s Big Build.
There will be further closures in January, and we’ll keep you updated throughout the month.