This is a summary of key terms under the Group Activ Travel Insurance from Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Ltd offered by ANI Technologies Pvt Ltdto its customers subject to terms, conditions and exclusions associated with this package.
- Benefits can only be availed in the name and mobile number of the individual as registered with Ola
- The user can opt-out any time by going to the ride insurance section in the Profile section on the Ola app
- The package includes 24X7 helpline with medical teleconsultation in 6 languages. In addition to these services, it also includes an emergency hospitalization insurance
Partner Terms & Conditions
T&C for Group Activ Travel (includes COVID) powered by Cover Genius
|Cover for in-patient hospitalisation with day care treatment up to Rs 25,000 for COVID19 or other illnesses|
|Sum insured||Rs 25,000 indemnity|
|Cover period||Next 1 month – Total coverage upto Rs 5 lakh for rides taken in current month|
|Initial waiting period||No initial waiting period|
|Room rent||At actuals|
|Other costs related to treatment||Cost of treatment, diagnostics tests and medical reviews related to hospitalisation|
|Emergency ambulance||Emergency Ambulance – up to 1% of S.I.|
|Special Condition||One/Two Doctor on Call Service for 2W / 3&4W rides respectively|
|Eligibility criteria and customer declaration||Customer agrees to the below health declarationa. I am an Indian resident and citizenb. I am not recommended Quarantine at the time of enrolment in this policyc. I am not Immunocompromised. (Immunocompromised Persons include Persons who have undergone Hospitalization, surgery or Day Care procedure(s) within 90 days immediately preceding the Certificate Period Start Date)d. I am not living with or sharing the same address as that of person(s) who is Diagnosed with COVID-19 or Quarantined at the time of purchase of this policy.e. I have not travelled to the travel-restricted countries specified by the Central Government or Union Health Ministry of India in 45 days immediately preceding the policy Start Date.f. I undertake that I am taking a 15 day trip|
|Specific exclusions:||a. Only symptomatic treatment during Covid-19 hospitalization will be payableb. Treatment for pre-existing diseases/ conditions will not be coveredc. Unauthorized Testing center: Testing done at a Diagnostic center other than the ones authorized by the Union Health Ministry of India. shall not be recognised under this Policy.|
Other terms and conditions:
- Benefits will be issued in the name and mobile number of the individual as registered with OLA while booking the cab
- On the 1st of every month, Health Pack COI document will be sent to the registered email id of the customer. Payment receipt for a single ride can also be downloaded form the Ride History section in Ola app. The coverage will be for the next month
- No other benefit shall be paid apart from what is mentioned in the Certificate of Insurance.
- Health pack cover is issued by Cover Genius. Customer should reach out to Cover Genius foor any issues related to the insurance cover and claims thereunder.
- A customer can claim coverage benefits only upto 20 active policies. At the time of hospital admission, if upto 20 policies are active for the customer, he/she can claim insurance coverage upto INR 5 L (20 times INR 5,00,000)
- If the package is purchased on the 2W (Bike) rides, the customer will be eligible for 1 teleconsultation call and if the package is bought on 3W/4W rides, the customer will be eligible for 2 teleconsultation calls for the 15 days period from the date of purchase
- Ola does not warrant the accuracy of the services provided by Cover Genius
Example – If an enrolled customer took three rides on 1st , 3rd and 7th of a month with diagnosis of Covid-19 and eventual hospitalization on 12th (for sake of explanation) of the same month, he/she has three active policies and will be eligible for INR 25,000 *3 = INR 75,000 coverage.
- Customer can claim coverage benefits for upto 20 policies per year
Customers who opt into the Health Pack, can raise a claim on hospitalisation from the Support tab of Ride History section
Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marking email@example.com in cc with the below details:
- CRN number (ride number) of the ride taken with Health Pack on. This will have to be the ride that was taken less than 15 days before the hospital admission
- Mobile number as registered on OLA app
- Date of Ride
- Date of Hospital admission
Claim requests will then be validated by the insurer on the basis of documents submitted by the customers. Following documents will be needed for raising a claim :
- Duly filled Claim form
- Discharge Summary
- Copy of Detailed Bill & Payment vouchers
- Diagnosis reports
- Govt. Photo ID copy
- Canceled cheque or Bank details proof
- Other Documents as requested by the insurer.
You will be required to submit hard copies of the hospitalisation documents to the following address, after confirmation by the TPA (Medi Assist) :
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited
Tower D, 4th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park,
4/1 Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore – 560 029
Toll Free No: 1800-425-9449
Doctor on Call Service
Please reach out on the number as mentioned in the COI for your tele consultation.