Ola Insure Mobile Screen Protect (powered by Zopper) covers Android Smartphones and iPhones for a duration of one month / three months from the purchase date of the plan. If the Front Screen / TouchPad (also called Front Touch Screen) is damaged, shattered, broken or cracked, or suffers liquid damage during the covered duration, Zopper shall arrange for repair or replacement of the front screen via Zopper authorized service centers, or via at-home visit or with free Pick-And-Drop.
“Duration” for the sake of this proposal is defined as one month (30 days) or three months (90 days) from the date the plan is booked on the seller portal. If the plan is purchased again at the end of the tenure, the cover gets extended by 30 / 90 days as per renewed plan duration.
- No physical paperwork required from customer
- Cashless repair experience in case of claim
- Zero depreciation
- Zero excess / surcharge / claim registration charges for up to INR 7,500
- You can click on “Get Help” on the Mobile Screen Protect Product Page on the insurance Dashboard or call Zopper’s dedicated helpline line number 1800 103 7445 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a claim
- Zopper Service team shall organize for a pickup of the device from the customer location, based on the customer device, and get it repaired via a Zopper Authorized Service Centre
- Post-Repairs, the said device is dropped back at the customer location. In case of certain devices, Zopper would organize for a home visit of an engineer from a Zopper Authorized Service for the repair of the screen, who would do the needful
Terms & Conditions:
With respect to Zopper Screen Secure provided by Zopper, Ola Financial Services Private Limited (including its affiliates/subsidiaries/group company) (“Ola”) only act as a facilitator and accordingly:
- The screen should not be damaged at the time of purchase of the policy. Zopper reserves the right to reject the claim if the screen was damaged before /at the time of purchase of the policy.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agree to between the Zopper and Customer.
- The maximum amount payable by Zopper for screen replacement is INR 7,500. The customer would be required to pay the excess amount above INR 7,500.
- There is a 15 day waiting period applicable for the customers to place a claim from the inception date of the policy.
- Ola is not responsible for any non- non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Zopper and Customer.
- You further agree and acknowledge that Ola is only a facilitator and contract for such services provided by Zopper is a bipartite contract between Zopper and Customer and Ola is not providing/selling these services.
- Customers shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of payment etc. with Zopper that Customer transact.
- Ola does not authorize anyone to make a warranty on its behalf and Customers shall not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by Ola.
- Under no circumstances, Ola shall be made liable for any description or images of services.
- It shall be the sole discretion of Zopper either to reject the claims or accept the claims of Customer. Ola shall have no role to play and any and all disputes of whatsoever nature shall be dealt with directly by and between Zopper and Customer as per their agreed terms.
- Ola shall not be responsible for any claims in connection with the Zopper Screen Secure including but not limited to delay in providing services, dissatisfaction, merchantability.
- Customer agrees to share pre-decided data points such as name, mobile make, mobile model, IMEI number, mobile number etc. with Zopper for the purpose of purchasing the Zopper Screen Secure
- For post-paid customers’ auto-debit option will be enabled. Customers can opt-out anytime from the “My Policy” under the insurance section in Ola app
- Product once purchased cannot be canceled and no refund would be processed
- Customers need to ensure all dues are paid on postpaid for a smooth claim experience. In case of non payment of dues, the contract may stand null and void
- Claim should be filed within 3 days of damage