We are here to bring you an offer you simply cannot resist! We’ve partnered with Steve Madden to bring you an exclusive offer to match all your #FashionGoals for the year. Whether it’s work, play or everything in between, revamp your style quotient with Steve Madden.
Steve Madden’s latest range is all about soft textures, metallic details and comfort. From stylish shoes to the trendiest handbags and backpacks, the spring collection will blow you away.
Here is what we along with our friends at Steve Madden have worked out for you:
Didn’t we say your Ola Select membership will keep on getting more rewarding. Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
See you on-board soon!
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid till 21st February, 2017
- All Ola Select Members will get a Gift voucher of Rs.1000 on flashing the valid Ola Select ID at the Steve Madden exclusive outlets in the promotion period
- Each Ola Select Member can get only 1 voucher per bill
- Ola and Steve Madden reserve the right to withdraw/modify the offer at their discretion
- Offer applicable at Steve Madden exclusive outlets in -Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata,Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Ludhiana
- Click here to find your nearest Steve Madden store :http://www.stevemadden.in/storelocators
- Gift Voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue and cannot be clubbed with any other offer running at the store
- Applicable only on the purchase of shoes and handbags
- Not applicable on shoe care products
- Not valid on online purchases and Steve Madden website
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per bill
- This voucher cannot be clubbed with other offers and discounts running at the store
- Steve Madden reserves the rights to change terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion
- Part utilisation of this voucher is not allowed. It should be utilised fully in a single transaction
- Once the gift voucher is used against any purchase, Steve Madden will not entertain any request for cancellation
- All disputes will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.