We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. While it has become crucial to stay indoors and rely on online payments, it is also important to stay vigilant of suspicious or fraudulent activities. We urge you to be very careful while browsing, transacting and exchanging information online.
Keep in mind to:
- Never share your account credentials, password or OTP with anyone else. Representatives from OlaMoney will never ask for these details.
- Avoid clicking links from unknown users that offer coronavirus “maps” or live tracking of COVID-19 patients.
- Beware of phishing emails disguised as alerts from the World Health Organization or the government. Always visit official websites for the latest updates.
- Be very careful while using discount codes or coupons like ‘COVID-19’ during online transactions.
- Always report any suspicious messages (SMS) or emails from OlaMoney to email@example.com
We wish you good health, always.