Every year, the cold waves which sweep the northern belt of India affects thousands of underprivileged children. In order to protect them from harsh winters, Godrej Ezee has embarked on the Ezee Hugs Campaign, a woollen donation drive aimed at alleviating the winter-related hardship of underprivileged children by providing them warm clothes.
Since the past 7 years, it has been creating awareness about the cause and collaborating with more than 100 schools to mobilize woollens. Last year, Ezee Hugs had received a phenomenal response from the people of Delhi and provided warmth to more than 1 lakh children.
This year, OLA is associating with the Ezee Hugs initiative to support the cause and you can also be a part of it. Donate your old sweaters and an OLA representative will collect it from your door step.
What can you contribute: Woollen sweaters. To donate, please fill this form and Ola’s representative will collect goods from your address.
Terms & Conditions
- Wollens collection date is 3rd & 4th December
- Applicable only in Delhi – NCR
- OLA reserves the right to modify/withdraw the activity at its own discretion
- Please contribute woolens and other items in good condition
- The promoter will come at the shared address at your preferred time only