Are you a tea aficionado? We have great news. Sip a cup of tea right in Darjeeling with your better half as two couples get a chance to win a 2-nights stay at a tea estate!
That’s not all. Lucky winners will win vouchers from Udyan Tea and can taste over 50 tea variants made from handpicked tea leaves sourced directly from the best gardens. All you have to do is ride with Ola.
If you don’t happen to win the vouchers, fret not! 20,000 lucky winners can get discount vouchers and avail 30% off on shopping from Udyan Tea.
Do visit their website to know more.
Terms & Conditions:
- Code UDYANTEA is a zero discount code valid till 23rd August, 2019 on Ola rides
- Valid in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Nashik, Solapur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Nagpur
- UDYANTEA code is not applicable on select & corporate rides
- The voucher can only be used once before 30th Sep 2019
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash
- No two or more vouchers can be clubbed together
- The coupon cannot be used on discounted products and cannot be clubbed with any other offer
- Coupon code must be applied on Shopping Bag page in order to avail the discount
- Offer valid only on purchases made via www.udyantea.com
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify offer at its own discretion
Terms & Conditions for Darjeeling Stay:
- This offer entitles winning couples or 2 persons to a free 2-nights stay at a tea garden in Darjeeling district
- The name of the tea estate where the stay will be organised will be communicated at the time of announcement of winners
- Udyan Tea will bear the cost of transportation from Bagdogra Airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri railway station (NJP) to the tea estate, 2 night stay at the estate with 3 meals per day, tea factory tour, and return transportation from the estate back to Bagdogra airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri railway station (NJP)
- Cost of any additional expenses, including but not limited to additional meals, local sightseeing, airfare from/to origin city to Bagdogra airport, train fare from/to origin city to New Jalpaiguri railway station (NJP), etc. will be borne by the winners
- Any additional person(s) accompanying the winners will have to bear their own complete cost for the trips
- Children above 3 years of age will be treated as one adult