There’s nothing better than a trip to idyllic hill stations to cool off. Are you planning a road trip soon?
To get you started, we have an offer.
Get 15% off upto Rs.250 on your first Ola Outstation ride. Use code: HOLIDAYS
We’ve saved you the trouble by listing out some of the most beautiful hill towns for you. Have a look.
- Mussoorie (25 kms) Situated at an altitude of 6000 ft., Mussoorie is a popular hill station famous for its stunning landscapes and colonial heritage.
- Nainital (283 kms) Famous for its Lake City, Nainital is a beautiful lake town with green hills and old cottages
- Rishikesh (45 kms) Located on the foothills of Himalayas, Rishikesh is the hub of many ancient temples and adventure sports
- Dhanaulti (36 kms) Located at an altitude of 2,286 m Dhanaulti has unexplored hills and is a trekkers’ haven
- Kanatal (76 kms) Nestled on the Chamba-Mussoorie road, Kanatal is serene town that boasts of adventure and a scenic view
- Chakrata (88 kms) Located at an altitude of 7000 ft, this hill town near the Yamuna Valley shouldn’t be missed
- Shimla (227 kms) Famous for its Mall Road, The Ridge, and Toy Train, Shimla is a hill station which is everyone’s favourite.
- Auli (152 kms) Auli is sprinkled with apple orchards, oak trees and deodars and makes for a pleasant hill resort in the Himalayas
- Lansdowne (159 kms) This hill station is a haven of Oak and Pine trees and endless opportunities for camping and trekking
- Parwanoo (181 kms) An unexplored hill town near Dehradun, Parwanoo is home to lush green hills and pristine fruit orchards
Book your ride today.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable pan India
- Available for 1 booking only
- Ola reserves the right to modify/withdraw the offer at it’s own discretion