It’s been over a week since Nepal’s worst earthquake in 80 years, devastated large parts of the country. The challenge, of re-building Nepal and rehabilitating the 100s of thousands of those displaced, is upon us.
We have joined forces with the FEVER 104 and Goonj, to help collect relief material, humanitarian aid and other essentials from across the country and aid the rebuilding efforts.
If you would like to donate, SMS NEPAL to 9986104104. Our partner, FEVER 104 will call you back, note your address and we will send an Ola cab to collect the items.
Here’s a list of what you can donate:
- Dry ration (rice, pulses, spices, milk powder, tea leaves, sugar),
- Good quality tarpaulins (12 X 18) or tents
- Solar lamps
- Medicines and sanitary pads
- Blanket, bed-sheets and mats
- Ropes, torch, batteries and Working mobile handsets
- Cooking utensils
- Toiletries (soaps, paste, tooth brush, detergent),
- Wheel chairs & crutches
Please do not give
Clothes, water, perishable items, any dirty, expired or bad quality material.
Contribute to PM’s fund
If you are unable to donate in kind, you can also donate money. Find out how.
We all have things that Nepal needs-let’s help them reach the right hands.