Your safety and well-being is our top priority at Ola. That’s why, given the current outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken every precaution to ensure our cars continue to maintain the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. You are safer with Ola Drive, always.
Every car in our stations is thoroughly sanitised and disinfected. We also follow a 104-point quality check to keep our cars secure. Whether you want to drive yourself as part of your daily commute, or you have important travel scheduled, get an Ola Drive car instantly after booking it and rest easy.
In the meantime, here are some precautionary measures we can all adapt to protect ourselves:
- Use hand sanitiser frequently
- Wash our hands for at least 20 seconds as often as we can
- Avoid touching our faces as much as possible
- Wear a mask only if we show flu-like symptoms
- Seek medical help immediately if we display flu-like symptoms