Do you need a reason to shop? If so we have a good one. With the festive season already underway, it’s time to go shopping and update your wardrobe. Whether it’s a new pair of jeans, a flashy new dress or a trendy jacket, we have you covered. Ola in association with Shoppers Stop in Hyderabad is bringing riders an exclusive offer.
The offer above is valid at Kashish, Life, Stop, Haute Curry, Fratini Women and Vettorio Fratini outlets in Shoppers Stop.
Start riding and enjoy shopping!
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer Valid in Hyderabad
- Offer Valid on Micro, Mini, Prime Category
- Offer code should be entered before the starting of the ride
- Offer applicable till 22nd October, 2018
- Voucher Codes will shared post 1 week of the campaign
- This offer is applicable for the users receiving this communication
- Winners will be gratified via email
- Ola reserves the right to modify/withdraw the offer as per its discretion
Shoppers Stop Terms:
- The scheme is valid only in Shoppers Stop, and is open to all who will receive a e-Discount Voucher (e-DV) from Ola which entitles them for discount of INR 500 on buying Shoppers Stop Private Label Apparel worth INR 3000 and above in a single cash memo billed by Shoppers Stop Limited (SSL). E-DV to be redeemed on purchase of merchandise in one invoice, from the mentioned brands Stop, Life, Haute Curry, Kashish, Vettorio Fratini, Fratini Woman
- The E-Discount Voucher is valid till 11th Nov, 2018
- The E-DV cannot be transferred, substituted and/or exchanged for cash or with other articles or returned
- The E-DV cannot be claimed for purchases made through Shoppers Stop gift vouchers / cards, point’s certificates, any other point’s redemption schemes, credit notes, Sodexo pass / Ticket gift vouchers / gift cards and discount values
- This scheme is not valid purchase of gift vouchers / gift card, mobile phones & mobile accessories, gold jewelry and coins, fine jewelry, First Citizen membership and electronics
- The scheme period shall not be extended under any circumstances and redemption of the E-DVs pursuant to the completion of the redemption period shall not be accepted by SSL
- On redemption of the E-DV, the balance amount shall be payable by the members through Valid Tender i.e. cash, credit card or debit card
- The customer will have to present a valid E-DV to the cashier duly signed and stamped by authorized signatory of SSL at the time of redemption. E-DVs which are damaged beyond recognition, defaced or invalid shall not be accepted for redemption. Decision of SSL in this regard will be final and binding
- Any issues relating to the E-DV and/or the related transactions pertaining to the fulfilment of purchases will have to be supported by the original single cash memo
- This scheme is not valid at www.shoppersstop.com
- No two discount vouchers can be clubbed together in same transaction
- The members will not hold SSL responsible for and / or liable for any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, charges and expenses which a participant may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this Scheme
- Ola shall notify its customers that the Employees and dependent family members of SSL are not eligible to participate in this scheme
- SSL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever
- All other expenses including all taxes as may be applicable under the Indian Laws and all local levies to be borne by the members participating in the Scheme
- No two offers / schemes or discounts can be availed together (at the same time) during the scheme period
- This Scheme is being brought to you by the concerted efforts of SSL. And in the event of non-happening or partial happening of the same for reasons beyond anybody’s control or act of God, then neither SSL nor their agents, sponsors nor their agents, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the members participating in the Scheme or any other person claiming under him
- Ola shall not be liable for any fraud/misuse in relation to the promotion of E-DV.
- For detailed terms and conditions please contact the First Citizen Desk within the said stores
- Any dispute arising out of this Scheme will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only