Wish to vacation in an oasis with your loved one? Here’s your chance to win an all-expense paid weekend trip to Sharjah – a symbol of culture, intellect and architectural innovation in the United Arab Emirates. Ola in association with Sharjah Tourism brings you an exciting opportunity. All you need to do is –
From acclaimed art galleries, buzzing waterfront areas, shopping malls, entertainment areas and fascinating cultural sites, there’s something for everyone in Sharjah.
To participate in the contest, all contest entrants have to register themselves.
To know more about Sharjah, click here.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid from 17th – 31st October 2018 only in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Nashik, Solapur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Nagpur
- Code SHARJAH is a zero discount code
- Code applicable on Ola Auto, Micro, Mini & Prime rides
- To avail the offer, it is mandatory for the customer to share his/her personal details i.e. Name, Contact Number, Email ID
- Winner will be announced a week post the conclusion of the campaign
- Winner trip to include economy airfare, accommodation, visa fee, local transfers & sightseeing and meals for 3 Nights – for 3 couples
- Free holiday package includes 2 return economy class air tickets, visa fee, 3-night hotel accommodation, 2-way airport transfer and local sightseeing, 3 meals a day
- Roundtrip tickets will be issued from Mumbai/Ahmedabad to Sharjah
- This holiday package is non-transferable
- Holidays once confirmed cannot be cancelled or deferred
- The winners have to inform travel date at least two months in advance
- The winners will be informed of travel date by SCTDA at least 30 days in advance
- Winner will be awarded 1 room with double occupancy (Standard Room will be awarded)
- Airport transfer will be awarded from the airport to the hotel & hotel to the airport
- Travel must be completed before March 2019, blackout dates apply
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the campaign at its own discretion