In association with
Imagine this. Your next ride could take you to the land of waltz. Yes, we mean every word of it. As we always say, riding an Ola is not just about comfort and convenience, it is also about getting rewarded.
Here’s what you got to do.
Austria, also known as Europe’s meeting place, is abundant in cultural treasures. It enjoys a very special role in the centre of Europe: as a bridge-builder and as a venue for cultural exchange. From the Imperial architecture to alpine traditions, and from the waltz to their rich music, Austria promises to show you the time of your life. Learn more about this amazing country at https://www.austria.info/in
Gear up to win the trip.
To participate in the contest, all contest entrants have to register themselves.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDL7iX9YQ4yJmQBebmshqQOWvlOdFuer-JBoZwVHdlO5NIgw/viewform” text=”Register Now” ]
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid from 20th August – 3rd September 2018 only in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Gwalior, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Nashik, Solapur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Nagpur
- Code AUSTRIA is a zero discount code
- Code applicable only on Micro, Mini & Prime rides
- Winner will be announced a week post the conclusion of the campaign
- To avail the offer, it is mandatory for the customer to share his/her personal details i.e. Name, Contact Number, Email ID.
- This holiday package is non-transferable. Holidays once confirmed cannot be canceled or deferred.
- The winners have to inform travel date two months in advance
- Free holiday package includes 2 return economy class air tickets, 3-night hotel accommodation including breakfast, 2-way airport transfer
- Flights will be ex Mumbai to Austria
- Winner will be awarded 1 room with double occupancy (Standard Room will be awarded)
- Airport transfer will be awarded from the airport to the hotel & hotel to the airport
- Travel must be completed before 2019, blackout dates apply.
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the campaign at its own discretion