These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) govern the ‘TambOLA with OLA Contest’ (“TambOLA Contest”) conducted by ANI Technologies Private Limited (“Ola” or “us”).
The TambOLA Contest shall be open to all users of the Ola services who have a valid Customer Reference Number (“CRN”) subsequent to booking of any ride through the Ola mobile application (“Ola App”) (“Customer”) from May 1, 2016 to October 28, 2016.
The contest shall be conducted on the 28th of October, 2016 (“Contest Day”), in the Twitter handle of Ola.
General terms and conditions of the TambOLA Contest:
- The TambOLA Contest is applicable only to persons of 18 years of age and above, who are users of the Ola App and meet the eligibility criteria applicable to usage of the Ola App (“Customer(s)/You/Your”).
- The TambOLA Contest shall be applicable only in the States and union territories of the Republic of India as have been specifically identified in Schedule-I and shall not extend to states and union territories not explicitly mentioned in Schedule-I.
- By participating in the TambOLA Contest, you agree to all terms and conditions identified in these Offer Terms. Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the details of the TambOLA Contest and the awards, at their sole discretion. These Offer Terms shall constitute a legally binding and enforceable contract between the Customer participating in the TambOLA Contest and Ola.
- On the Contest Day, Ola shall through an automated process select and announce any three digits on its twitter page/handle and the corresponding Identified Prizes (defined below) for Customers having these three digits in the exact same order as a part of their CRN.
- Any Customer having these three digits as a part of their CRN in the exact same order (“Eligible Participant”) shall stand a chance to win any of the Identified Prizes, on replying to Ola’s tweet with the details of the relevant CRN;
- If there is more than one Customer having the three digits in the exact same order as a part of their CRN, then the Customer replying first to Ola’s tweet shall be considered the Eligible Participant. If there is more than one Customer replying to Ola’s tweet at the exact same time, then all such Customers shall be asked a series of questions, until one Eligible Participant is determined.
- Ola shall ask all Eligible Participants one skill based question and any such Eligible Participant who is able to reply to the question/(s) with the correct answer shall become eligible to win the Identified Prize (“Selected Participant”).
- For the purposes of the TambOLA Contest, a valid Ola ride shall mean an Eligible Participant’s completed ride for which the Eligible Participant has paid the full fare required to be paid for the relevant category of any of the Ola Services availed.
- By participating in the TambOLA Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby consents to the accessing of information and/or images of the Participant by Ola and/or its affiliates for the purpose of this TambOLA Contest. Further, Ola shall be at liberty to use the Participant information for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participant.
- Ola reserves the right to change/alter/modify any of the terms and conditions under this TambOLA Contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
Identified Prizes & Other Benefits
- All Selected Participants shall be eligible to the receive Ola Money credits in their Ola Money Wallets either through the Ola App or the dedicated Ola Money Wallet Application (“OLA Money App”). However, there shall only be 18 (eighteen) Selected Participants overall who shall finally be declared as winners (“Declared Winners”) entitled to finally receive the Identified Prize (as defined below). The Declared Winners shall be selected through a computer based automated process from amongst the Selected Participants.
- No other Selected Participant who is not a Declared Winner shall raise any claims whatsoever. The value of the Ola Money credits that the Declared Winners shall receive will be specified at the time the three digits are disclosed on the twitter handle/page of Ola. For the purpose of this Contest, the various denominations of OLA Money wallet credits that a Declared Winner will receive into his/ her OLA Money Wallet shall be the “Identified Prize”. The number of Declared Winner slots available for each category of the Identified Prize shall be as per the table below:
|Value of each Ola Money Coupon||Number of Declared Winner Slots (category wise)
|Rs. 1000 (Rupees Thousand)||Three (3)|
|Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred)||Ten (10)|
|Rs. 700 (Rupees Seven Hundred)||Five (5)|
Representation and Warranties by Participants
- Participant represents and warrants that he/she is of 18 years of age and legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By participating in the TambOLA Contest, the Participant warrants that all information provided by the Participant regarding his/her name, age, state, city, address, phone number etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Participant is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Ola and/or affiliates.
- Participant agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Participant, including but not limited to, the submissions and personal information of the Participants may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Ola, for the purposes of verifying the authenticity, eligibility of the Participants as well as for the purposes of Ola’s promotional activities in relation to the TambOLA Contest.
- Participant gives Ola the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Participant’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission, consent or consideration in any form, by whatever name called.
- Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Ola, its associated companies and affiliates, and respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, deception, misrepresentation of any representations and warranties, negligence or misconduct by the Participant or violation of any applicable laws.
- Ola makes no representations or warranties as regards the Ola Services which are governed by separate terms and conditions.
- Ola shall not be liable for delivery of the Identified Prizes to the Selected Participants caused due to reasons beyond its control. All Prizes are being provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Ola disclaims any and all claims for any purpose or any liabilities arising from the same. Ola also does not guarantee and does not extend any assurance that the Identified Prize will be available since the Identified Prize shall be subject to various other factors including supply.
- Ola shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Ola reserves the absolute right to extend or suspend or discontinue the TambOLA Contest or any part thereof, without giving any reasons on prior notice of the same. The TambOLA Contest shall be void in any State where such contests are prohibited by law. In such cases, Ola shall not be liable to provide any free gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Failure by Ola to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Decision of Ola in relation to the TambOLA Contest and any matters incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Participant. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These User Terms shall be governed by the exclusive laws of India and the courts located in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
States to which the TambOLA Contest Extends to
- Madhya Pradesh;
- West Bengal