Did you know that an average Indian spends more than 4 years of their life, stuck in traffic?
As shocking as it it, facts have proven that 3/4th of our commute time is spent at a traffic signal. So we thought we’d take out are camera and ask a few Indians what wold they do if they got that time. back! Here’s what they had to say
What about you? Do you have any innovative, crazy, brilliant thing that you would do if you have an extra hour a day?
Let us know what you would do with the extra hour in your day, for a chance to win a Citizen Eco-drive watch.
Make sure you complete the following steps.
- Follow the contest instruction on the contest post
- Share with us what you would do with #OneExtraHour on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. photos, videos will get you bonus points!
- Make sure to tag @olacabs and keep your post public!
- Don’t forget to use #FarakPadtaHai and #OneExtraHour on your entries
Impress us with photos/videos of what you would do with #OneExtraHour a day.
The contest ends on 11th June. And one lucky winner every day would win a Citizen Eco-drive watch.
Contest Post on Facebook
Contest Tweet on Twitter
— Ola (@Olacabs) June 8, 2017
Terms & Conditions
- All contest steps have to be fulfilled to be considered as an eligible entry to the contest.
- The contest is open until 11:59 PM 11th June 2017.
- The contest is not applicable for participants from Tamil Nadu
- This prize can’t be broken into halves for redemption at different times and can’t be clubbed with any other offer
- The winners will be announced within 24 hours after the end of the day and the respective winners have to revert with their acceptance of the prize and with any details that are requested of them within 24 hours, else they will be considered forfeiting the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize
- The real prize may look different than the image of the prize on any of the creative material used. The creatives used are for representative purpose only.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Citizen Eco-drive.
- Olacabs accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winning. Winners will have to bear incidental costs if any, that may arise for redemption of the Prize
- Olacabs shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest
- Ola retains complete discretion in deciding on all matters pertaining to this contest
- Ola’s decision shall be final and binding on all participants