Take your kids on a fun ride filled with surprises they love! We invite all the parents to bring your kids along for the Dholakpur Mela in association with The Krazy Kids Karnival. Enjoy live shows, adventure & amusement zones, workshops, flea market, trampoline park and even a Chhota Bheem surprise! The best part? You can win free tickets! Wondering how?
What’s more! A few lucky ones will also get a chance to win a ‘Family Pass’ to the event.
If you wish to buy the tickets, visit here
Be there on 4th & 5th of May between 2 pm to 10 pm at Laxmi Lawns, Magarpatta.
Book your Ola ride today!
Terms & Conditions:
- CARNIVAL is a ZERO discount code valid only in Pune between 25th Apr – 2nd May 2019
- Winners will be informed over phone and email on 3rd May 2019 on the process to book online tickets
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offer at its own discretion
- Winners will be given 2 single entry tickets each. A lucky few winners will get Family Pass which allows entry to 4 people
- Winners will be selected basis maximum rides taken with code CARNIVAL during offer period
- Offer not applicable on Ola Corporate rides
- Ola has no responsibility with respect to the event organization/cancellation or any changes
Terms & Conditions – Event
- Children’s must be strictly accompanied by their parents or guardians in the event throughout the day
- Entry to the event premises is ticketed. Entry for children below 2 years is free. Maximum height restriction for free entry is 31 Inches
- Security Screening and registration is mandatory. By buying a ticket and registering for the event, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions
- The ticket is valid for one day only and re-entry is not allowed.
- Tickets once sold cannot be refunded. Organizers are not obliged to replace lost or stolen tickets
- Participation in activities will depend on a first come first serve basis. If a participant is unable to participate in an activity, she/he can participate in the next round during the event term
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify or remove any person who is found to be a nuisance or a danger to the environment of the participants
- The event premise is not allergy free zone. Hence, participant(s) with allergies must take adequate precautions to mitigate any risk from such exposure
- The organizer will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings
- Outside Food & Beverages are strictly not allowed except homemade food for toddlers (0-3 Yrs)
- The parents and/or legal guardians hereby permit the organizer and/or any third party authorized by them to photograph the participants and themselves at the event and utilizes such photographs without any royalty
- Photographs or recordings may appear on event online spaces (including website and social media) and other promotional material. The organizer maintains that it will not sell trade or otherwise transfer such photographs to any outside party
- Pets, weapons, alcohol, drugs, and smoking are strictly banned in the premises
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food/ beverages consumed in the venue by event guests
- The event hosts a combination of Free & Paid Activities
- Parking is available at owner’s risk. Parking charges apply.