The next time you’re heading from Chennai to Bangalore, ride with Ola Outstation as we’ve introduced one-way services between the two cities, making your travel even more affordable. Whether you need one of our plentiful Minis, our best-in-class Prime Sedans, or you’re taking a Prime SUV, Ola has you covered.
Here’s what your fares will look like for one-way travel within Karnataka:
Terms and conditions
- Your trip will be converted and billed as a round trip if you return back to origin city.
- The trip will end at destination city entered by you during booking.
- The bill will be calculated using the total distance travelled by the cab to reach your destination in drop city.
- Cancellation fees are applicable if you cancel your trip.
- Day allowance of Rs. 250 is applicable for your ride.
- Your bill does not include tolls, taxes and parking.
- One way toll will be charged which needs to be paid to the driver.