Summary of Key Terms
This summary of key terms under the Group Domestic Travel Product Policy Terms & Conditions (“Policy”) is offered by Care Health Insurance (“Religare”) to ANI Technologies Private Limited (“Ola”). Covers under the Policy can be availed by registered users/ customers on the Ola mobile application or any other online platform, owned and/or operated by Ola, including the One Travel Desk, (hereinafter referred to as “Ola App”) by selecting the option of Flight insurance.
The insurance cover under the Policy will apply only to Ola trips which are booked to the airport through the Ola App. Insurance cover starts when a customer’s Ola trip starts and cover ends when the final carrier reaches the destination, up to a maximum period of 24 hours and is applicable only for OLA city taxi. This coverage is applicable only for domestic rides
Key benefits available under the Policy for the named rider
|Benefits||Sum Insured||Deductible||Coverage Type|
|Flight Delay||INR 3,000||2 hours 30 mins||Fixed benefit|
|Total Loss of checked-in-baggage||INR 10,000||–||Indemnity|
|Missed Flight*||INR 5,000||ETA to the airport should be at least 90 mins from scheduled departure time of the flight||Fixed benefit|
|Missed Connection||INR 5,000||3 hours||Indemnity|
|Delay in checked-in-baggage||INR 3,000||2 hours 30 mins||Fixed benefit|
|Flight Cancellation||INR 10,000||–||Indemnity|
|Bounce booking||INR 10,000||–||Indemnity|
|Medical Emergency||INR 1000||–||Indemnity|
*Missed Flight cover starts when the customer books the Ola Trip and ends when the Ola trip ends, subject to the estimated time of arrival (ETA) at the airport of departure being before 90 mins of the scheduled departure time for City Taxi.
- Flight insurance is applicable only for Domestic Flights
- If due to any technical reason the insurance for the ride is not fulfilled & premium is not deducted then it is invalid. Insurance is valid only if the premium is deducted for the same along with the ride fare
- The insurance will not be available for bookings made from Ola’s partner platforms or Ola Point. Partner platforms are platforms where customers can book Ola rides via a platform owned and/or operated by third-party partners. Example: Tapzo, Google Maps, etc.
- Loss of Baggage does not cover any Valuables, Money, Securities, Jewellery, Tickets and Electronic items (other than Laptop). It covers only for the loss of the items and not partial damage.
- The claim will not be permissible in case of wilful act of the insured, self-inflicted injury, mental illness, drug or alcohol abuse.
- Trip Delay benefit will not be covered if the Flight delay is made public 6 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For detailed Terms and conditions refer to T&C
To initiate a claims email at firstname.lastname@example.org . For any queries email us at email@example.com