WHAT YOU GET
- Get Rs. 1000 cashback to MakeMyTrip Wallet on domestic flight bookings with a minimum flight booking amount of Rs. 4000
- The minimum booking amount for Domestic Flights should be excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance.
How to redeem cashback amount?
- You may redeem the wallet amount earned during this promotion on subsequent bookings made for Flights, Hotels, Bus, Rail & Holidays on MakeMyTrip.
- More details in regards to wallet usage limits on Domestic Flights , Hotels and other bookings can be checked at http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
- Wallet money will expire in 90 days from the date of credit
HOW TO AVAIL
- To redeem the Flight Code, customer must enter the e-coupon code received via email from Ola in the e-coupon field before making the payment on MakeMyTrip
- The Flight Code can be redeemed only on bookings made till 23:59 hours IST on 31st December, 2017
- The Flight Code is for one-time usage and can be applied only once per MakeMyTrip Account ID on or before the above time line i.e. maximum of 1 booking under domestic flights
- The Flight Code is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, Android & iOS App and mobile site only.
- Offer can’t be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- For domestic flights, offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets and gift card
- For domestic flights, Makemytrip Wallet (MyWallet) amount cannot be used after applying coupon code. Please visit this link to know more about My Wallet cash usage: https://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether during or after expiry of the Offer.
- MakeMyTrip hold the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse, withdraw, deny and/or alter the offer to any Purchaser. MakeMyTrip reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser from the benefits of the Offer, and cancel their travel bookings, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Purchaser for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the MakeMyTrip Platform.
- For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or such other modes of payment, the Purchaser shall approach the authorized Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the Purchaser or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this Offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this Offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi.
- Purchasers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.