Summary of key terms
This summary of key terms under the Group Activ Travel – Policy Terms & Conditions (“Policy”) is offered by ANI Technologies Private Limited (“Ola”). Covers under the Policy can be availed by registered users/ customers on the Ola mobile application or any other online platform, owned and/ or operated by Ola, including the One Travel Desk, (hereinafter referred to as “Ola App”) by selecting the option of Train insurance.
The insurance cover under the Policy will apply only to Ola trips that are booked to the railway station through the Ola App. Insurance cover starts when a customer’s Ola trip starts and cover ends when the train reaches the destination, up to a maximum period of 48 hours and is applicable only for Ola city taxis.
Key benefits available under the Policy for the named rider:
|Construct I – Benefits||Payout Basis||Deductible||Sum Insured / Applicability|
|Trip Cancellation and Interruption||Indemnity||₹ 100||₹ 5,000|
|Trip Delay||Fixed||3 hrs||₹ 5,000|
|Missed Connection||Indemnity||3 hrs||₹ 5,000|
|Loss of Laptop/ Tablet / Hand baggage||Indemnity||₹ 500||₹ 10,000|
|Missed Carrier**||Indemnity||1.5 hrs||₹ 3,000|
|Mugging Cover||Indemnity||Nil||₹ 5,000|
|In-patient Care For Injury with day care treatment (PED Excluded)||Indemnity||Nil||₹ 250|
|Doctor on Call||Service||Nil||Nil|
**Missed Carrier cover starts when the customer books the Ola trip and ends when the Ola trip ends, subject to the estimated time of arrival (ETA) at the railway station of departure, which is before 90 mins of the scheduled departure time of the train, for City Taxi.
- If due to any technical reason the insurance for the ride is not fulfilled and the premium is not deducted then it is invalid. Insurance is valid only if the premium is deducted for the same along with the ride fare
- The insurance will not be available for bookings made from Ola’s partner platforms or Ola Point. Partner platforms are platforms where customers can book Ola rides via a platform owned and/or operated by third-party partners. Example: Tapzo, Google Maps, etc.
- Loss of Baggage does not cover any valuables, money, securities, and jewellery. It covers only the loss of the items and not partial damage.
- The claim will not be permissible in case of a willful act of the insured, self-inflicted injury, mental illness, drug or alcohol abuse.
- Trip Delay benefit will not be covered if the Train delay is made public 6 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For Missed Connection, there should be a minimum of 3 hours difference between the scheduled arrival time of the first train and the scheduled departure time of the second train
- For detailed Terms and Conditions refer our T&C.
- You are eligible for the coverage only if your age is below 60 years
To initiate a claim, send us an email at: ABHICL.GroupTPAClaims@adityabirlacapital.com