You have successfully uploaded your KYC documents online. According to RBI guidelines your documents need to be physically verified before 31st August. To continue using Ola Money services, complete your KYC verification. All you need to do is get your original documents verified by our driver partner during your cab ride.
It’s a simple process. Here’s how.
- Carry your documents in your next ride and get it verified with the uploaded documents by our driver
- Click on Generate PIN and upload front side of your original documents with your name on it
- You will receive a KYC PIN after the document upload. Share it with our driver partner to complete KYC
What happens when you don’t get KYC verification done
- You will not be able to add money to your Wallet
- You will not be able to receive cashback on your Wallet
- You will only be able to spend your existing Wallet balance
What happens when you get KYC verification done
- The amount of money you can hold in your wallet upgrades from ₹10,000 to ₹1,00,000
- You can transfer your Wallet balance to your Bank Account
- You can send & receive money from friends in your Wallet
While not all driver partners are eligible to conduct the verification process, 9 out of 10 times your driver in a Micro/Mini/Prime ride should be able to help you complete your KYC.
Got questions? Click here to know more.
Log in to your Ola app today.