Your OlaMoney Wallet will expire soon. According to RBI guidelines your documents need to be physically verified. To continue using OlaMoney services, please carry your original documents in your next Mini/Micro/Prime ride and complete your KYC.
What happens when you don’t get KYC verification done
- You will not be able to add money to your Wallet
- You will not be able to receive cashback on your Wallet
- You will only be able to spend your existing Wallet balance
What happens when you get KYC verification done
- The amount of money you can hold in your wallet upgrades from ₹10,000 to ₹1,00,000
- You can transfer your Wallet balance to your Bank Account
- You can send & receive money from friends in your Wallet
It’s a simple process. Here’s how.
Click on KYC strip on your app
Click on generate PIN button
Upload front side of your original document
You will receive a KYC PIN after document upload
Share it with our driver partner to complete the process.
Got questions? Click here to know more.
Log in to your Ola app today.