Participate in our contest and stand a chance to win an iPad!* People all over New Zealand have had to restructure their lives and revamp their schedules thanks to us. Why? Well, that’s what you have to do when your Ola is ready before you are. Make a video of what happens when we’re ready before you, share the hilarious moment with us and get a chance to win big.
How to participate:
- Enact your own ‘Ready before you are’ stories; shoot a video of less than 30 seconds
- Upload it on Instagram Reels. To increase your chance of winning, upload it on TikTok as well
- Share your video with the hashtag #ReadyBeforeYouAre #Ola
- Tag Ola NZ’s official social media handle, @ola.nz
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to all Ola New Zealand Instagram followers in New Zealand during the promotion period. (the “eligible entrants”).
- Employees of the promoter, immediate family members of employees and employees of any company associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 00:00 NZDT on 7 June 2021 and entries close at 23:59 NZDT on 10 June 2021 (the “promotion period”).
- To enter, eligible entrants must (a) follow the Ola New Zealand Instagram page, and (b) re-enact, in 30 seconds or less, ‘an interesting story about their experiences after their Ola’s began arriving before they expected them to in a humorous and creative way’, by successfully posting their video on Instagram reels and by tagging the @ola.nz instagram account (the entrant’s profile must be public for us to be able to see the video).
- Eligible entry is an entry that is (a) written by an eligible entrant, (b) an original entry (not written by someone else or produced in any way other than the eligible entrant writing it), (c) compliant with all the requirements, terms and conditions of the promotion, (d) not being in breach of any copyright or any other intellectual property rights, and (e) compliant with the requirements of the method, technology and the provider used for the purposes of the submission of the entries.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per eligible entrant.
- Prizes and winning
- There are 3 major prizes being awarded to the top 3 most creative entries. The prize being awarded is one Apple iPad to each winner.
- The judging and selection of the eligible entries and selection of the best entries will be conducted by qualified or expert judge/s (with a background in writing, comedy and/or other forms of artistic and creative expression) and against the following set criteria:
- Prize conditions
- Entrants with the winning entries will be notified by SMS/phone call/social media direct message and/or email on or before 20 June 2021.The major prize winners may have their details published on the Ola New Zealand Competition Blog page & Ola New Zealand official Instagram Page and or Ola New Zealand official Twitter Page, Ola New Zealand official Facebook Page.
- The prizes will be mailed to the entrants with the winning entries by 15 July 2021 by way of an Ola or any other form of delivery as Ola deems fit.
- Winners must execute final releases and information requests prior to the prizes being mailed to the entrants. Failure to do so will void the award/prize.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Any prizes unclaimed due to the inability of the promoter to contact the winners or due to incorrect names, email addresses or any other reason outside the direct control of the promoter within 12 hours of the prizes being notified and/or published will be forfeited.
- In the event that a prize is not available for any reason, Ola New Zealand reserves the right to (a) cancel the promotion, (b) replace the prize with another prize, and (c) take any other action as it may deem fit.
- Promoter and general
- The promoter of the promotion is Ola New Zealand Global Limited CN 6702998 of C/- Mint Advisory Limited, Suite 6, 8 Turua Street, St Heliers, Auckland, 1071, New Zealand.
- This promotion is (a) a competition based on skill, with qualified or expert judges used and the prize winners decided and selected against a set criteria, (b) the total value of the non-cash prize is $5,000 or less, and (c) the competition does not depend on the purchase of any Ola rides and, therefore, a permit is not required.