- Download the Ola app: it all starts here.
- Recharge Ola money through credit/debit card or online banking.
- Book an Auto with the Ola mobile app.
- At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay for the ride either partially or completely with your Ola money balance.
- If you choose to pay with Ola money, mention the amount to the driver. You will then receive an SMS with an authentication code. Here’s the sample sms:
- Share the authentication code with the driver.
- Voila! You have now paid for your auto with Ola money.
- The final payable amount for every ride includes Rs.10 as a convenience charge on top of the metered amount. Autos also levy an extra night charge mandated by the government. Check FAQs
- Ola money doesn’t get automatically debited, and the customer has the choice to pay for the ride in cash.
- By sharing the authentication code with the driver, you are agreeing to pay the respective amount to the driver in Ola money.
- If due to network issue, you don’t receive the SMS, we request to you pay the driver in cash. Your Ola money will not be debited.
First time #OlaAuto user? Get two free rides! Find out how.