1) This Gift Voucher (“GV”) can be redeemed towards payment of tour cost in INR (less discount if any mentioned on the face of the GV) of any of the standard tour/packages offered by Cox & Kings Tours Limited (“CNK”).
2) The GV is valid for booking and travel only within the time period specified on its face. If the booking is not completed within the booking validity period or the travel is not completed within the travel validity period, the GV shall stand terminated and canceled, without any obligation or liability on the part of CNK. No amount shall be refunded nor shall any other consideration given in respect of unused GVs. Nor will any request for extension of travel validity period be entertained.
3) This GV may be redeemed offline. For offline redemptions, Beneficiary will need to approach the CNK branch or franchisee office with the original GV duly signed and stamped.
4) Other than the payment through GV, all other requirements shall remain the same as in a normal tour booking including submission of signed Booking Form, Term and Conditions, passport and other required documents.
5) There will be a separate contract between CNK and the Beneficiary as per the Policies of CNK and Corporate is not a Party to the same.
6) GV which is altered, mutilated, damaged or overwritten shall not be redeemable. Further, the Beneficiaries who have lost the GVs for any reasons including theft shall not be entitled to redeem the GV and shall not be entitled to claim any substitute GVs or any other kind of benefit. GV’s should be replaced and earlier GV should be blocked in such cases.
7) In addition to the other documents, Beneficiary shall also be required to submit the original GV. GV which is altered, mutilated, damaged or overwritten shall not be redeemable. Further Beneficiaries who have lost the GVs for any reason including theft shall not be entitled to redeem the GV and shall not be entitled to claim any substitute GVs or any other kind of benefit. The original GV must be presented only at CNK office. It is made clear that CNK will not be responsible / liable for any loss or theft of the GVs and will not accept photocopies of the GVs. CNK will issue duplicate copy to Corporate when loss is reported.
8) The Beneficiary would be required to immediately report to CNK, specifying the name of the Beneficiary and the UID of the lost GV, a copy of the police report in respect of such loss and an indemnity bond indemnifying CNK for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of the lost GVs.
9) Booking must be made and GV and other documents must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of travel date in case of overseas travel and 30 days in advance of travel date in case of domestic travel, subject to availability of visas and other statutory documents.
10) This GV cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in full. It is non-negotiable and non transferable and non refundable.
11) The GV can be redeemed for the maximum value specified on the face of the GV (“Face Value”). If the cost of services purchased by the Beneficiary is less than the Face Value, the full Face Value of the GV shall be deemed to have been exhausted and redeemed. No refund, benefit, exchange or extension or any kind shall be granted in respect of the difference between the Face Value and the cost of services purchased.
12) If the cost of services purchased (including all taxes and charges) exceeds the Face Value, then the Beneficiary shall additionally pay the differential amount.
13) Issuance of this GV does not amount to endorsement of the services provided by the various service providers including airlines, hotels, and transport operators. CNK shall not be liable for any defect or deficiency in the services provided by the service providers.
14) This GV is subject to the prevailing laws of India. In case of products for which Foreign Exchange is required to be purchased, the awardees will have to bear the same..
15) Redemption may be withheld if name of Beneficiary does not appear in the list to be communicated by Corporate to CNK.
16) The benefit under the GV is guaranteed subject to the above and shall not be withdrawn by CNK voluntarily unless there is a force majeure situation rendering CNK unable to perform the services, for reasons beyond CNK’s control, such as, but not limited to majeure such as Acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of public enemy, terrorist attacks, war, threat of war, destruction of network, strikes, lock-out, riots, civil disturbances, political disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosions, fire, earthquake, flood, epidemics, acts of government, agencies or officers, volcano, volcanic ash, natural calamities, or any other legitimate cause restraining performance of services.
17) The Beneficiary shall also be bound by the Terms and Conditions applicable to the desired tour in addition to the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
18) In the event the Beneficiary after booking a tour against redemption of GV, is not able to travel due to any reasons whatsoever, including want of sufficient travel documents, failure to produce original intact GV or would like to reschedule the tour, cancellation charges shall apply as per the cancellation policy applicable to the tour booked. The balance amount shall not be refundable but the Beneficiary may avail another eligible tour against such balance amount, after paying additional charges, if any, to complete the tour cost, subject to the redemption and travel validity of GV.
19) This GV is void and not redeemable until payment of face value is received from Corporate.
20) Disputes referable to arbitration in Mumbai as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a single arbitrator to be appointed by CNK. Mumbai courts to have exclusive jurisdiction.
21) As to the interpretation of the foregoing terms, the decision of CNK shall be final and binding upon the Beneficiaries.
22) CNK reserves its rights to change/withdraw the offer without prior intimation.
23) CNK reserves its rights to change these terms without notice and without offering any reason.