There’s much to rejoice in the coming week! With Valentine’s Day and Mahashivratri falling on back to back days you can book an Ola Outstation and head out of town.
Whether it’s a walk on the beach with your loved one or a pilgrimage with your family, make the most of these occasions with an Outstation trip to some of these tourist gems of Bengal.
108 Shiv Temple
Other Places to Explore:
The cost of a 2-day round trip with Ola Outstation is Rs. 5421.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid from 9th – 18th Feb, 2017 in Kolkata only
- Offer applicable on one Outstation ride only
- Ola reserves the right to modify/withdraw this activity at its sole discretion
They say, all you need is love! Well, not really. You also need a once-in-a-while indulgence with the one you truly love – say, something like a trip to Paris!
That’s exactly why this Valentine’s day, we’re all set to make that happen. Get set to wine & dine on exquisite food, explore famous attractions, tour museums, renowned landmarks and enjoy all the laurels that the ‘City of Love’ has to offer, as Ola takes you and your better half on an all-expenses paid trip to Paris. Yes, you read that right!
All you need to do is ride with Ola, and you and your partner might win a 3N/4D trip to Paris. The best part is that it also includes a trip to Disneyland.
To stand a chance to win, here’s what you need to do:
In order to be eligible to participate, all contest entrants have to register themselves.
CLICK TO REGISTER
The more times you ride, the better your chances of winning.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid only in Mumbai & Pune
- Code CLUBM is a zero discount code
- Offer valid only on Micro, Mini and Prime rides
- Free holiday package includes your airfare, airport transfer, stay and Disneyland Paris
- Visa charges and personal expenses would be borne by the winner
- Winner will be announced a week post the conclusion of the campaign.
- Travel has to be planned in the month of May, 2018
- Registration on link is a must to be eligible for the contest
- Passport is a must to avail the holiday
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the campaign at its own discretion